Owner of a mansion and a server of TNT

Three days had passed since Tommy's first interaction with Xisuma -and they were some of the best days of his whole life. Stress had built him a room next to the kitchen of her skull base right after they got back and let him decorate it with boyish colors instead of bright pink. She had managed to replace her old, very-damaged mattress with a new one whilst he picked what color to paint his temporary room. In the end, he had decided to ask her if it would have been much trouble to cover the walls with cobble.

Surprisingly enough, the woman had agreed and a huge grin had been plastered on the teen's face for the rest of the night. He swears he has been cursed to smile and grin around the hermits by some invisible god. There had been no nightmares of a battlefield for once, just blissful silence and the cacophony of parrots chirping into the night.

He had been toured properly around the shopping district by Bdubs and had been let explore every nook and cranny in the many, many shops. Each and every one of them had left a different feeling in his chest. One would be wonderful, nice to look at and the other would be mechanical and weird. He had pet the llamas holding chests of concrete (how those poor things could carry concrete, he had no idea), caught a ride on the funny Ender Dragon train and learnt the names of the shops' owners.

It was then that he realized just how weird and unusual the hermits' names were because what parent sees their kid and goes: "Thou shall be named B-double-O!"?

He had also been given a whole set of enchanted netherite armor and tools and a fresh pair of elytra wings pulled straight out of the End. Stress would find some of her own tools missing from time to time anyways. No, he was not stealing them, he was borrowing them with the intention of maybe giving them back! There is a difference!

Unbeknownst to him, the woman had seen him rummage through her shulker boxes when he had needed something and had been too lazy to search through his own; they had split the pile fifty-fifty until Tommy got his first diamonds to buy his own from Scar. She would either be in the kitchen or working outside when he would fall back on his stealing habits and one time she had managed to spook him by suddenly appearing at the door whilst he had been opening her boxes.

He had grown stealthier after that so maybe it had been bad for her materials. The sheer amount of wealth he found was enough to make his eyes pop out of their sockets (figuratively) and his midday snack had changed from steak and golden apples to golden carrots. Stress would find a third of a shulker box empty of said food item when she would be gone for too long.

The teen was shocked when she gave him the whole shulker box of carrots instead of scolding him with a small reminder that if he ever needed something, to just take it and leave a note on the fridge.

The hermits were too kind and it showed a bit too much.

For example, Scar. Tommy viewed the man as a god. Not in the same sense one would see an administrator or the god of a religion. No, he viewed the man with utmost respect and amazement after seeing the shops the mayor had built before becoming the mayor and having so many diamonds for supplies at his disposal and after. The buildings spread around the district like the Chest Monster shop, the very ominous Flower shop which were somehow always stocked, that llama-looking skyscraper, the MooPop Factory and the deactivated laser on artificial islands that he had constructed himself by some magical means.

The man, clumsy as he was on his feet, was one heck of an idol; someone to look up to and seek out when in times of building tips and advice. Not to mention that the man had given Tommy a wardrobe's worth of outfits and crystal trinkets to pick and choose from -thankfully none like the jumbled mess of colors that was the mayor's suit- with a footnote telling him that if he ever needed new clothes to go to him.