CHAPTER SEVEN (PART II)

Chapter 7 Part 2 – Contradictions (II)

Yao Jiuxiao’s face was as cold as ten thousand years frost, and he looked at Lu Qingyu coldly.
Lu Qingyu raised his eyebrows casually, “Isn’t she alright?” There was a triumphant tone in his voice, “You underestimate my daughter too much.”

“Ah, ah!” Lu Yaoyao nodded in agreement.

Yes, she isn’t a picky eater, and she can eat other things besides spiritual milk.

In the future, Daddy and Father can give her some wild fruits to eat.

Yao Jiuxiao looked at his ignorant daughter, and his expression turned darker.

Lu Qingyu smiled playfully: “So nervous? But I didn’t do anything.”

Lu Yaoyao curled up her small fists. Her black and shiny eyes looked at the two fathers back and forth. She instinctively felt that the atmosphere around was heavy.

Lu Yaoyao suddenly did not dare to make a noise.

After a while, she felt drowsy. She yawned and couldn’t hold back her sleepiness. Before closing her eyes, she babbled a few times.

Daddy, Father, don’t quarrel…

Yao Jiuxiao sat with a cold face on the couch. He put his hand on the sleeping child’s belly, helping her digest the excess aura she had just consumed.

Lu Qingyu lowered his eyes for a moment, then he raised his gaze again and said mockingly: “Why are you so angry?”

“Do you think you are doing her good?”

Lu Qingyu smiled sarcastically: “Natural spiritual fetus, dao and devil dual physique, a body full of meridians. Even when sleeping, she instinctively absorbs aura from her surrounding.”

“Have you not find it out? Since the kid was born, her body was constantly absorbing aura.”

“No, you found it out. Otherwise, you won’t deliberately prevent her from cultivating.”

This child was born a natural spiritual fetus and was loved by Heavenly Dao. The most basic yet most difficult hurdles many could never pass in this life were as easy as eating or sleeping to her, and she could cultivate without guidance. On top of that, every time a cultivator broke through another level, they had to fight to the death against heaven. Yet, this child wouldn’t even face a thunder tribulation or heart demon. Once she accumulated enough aura, her cultivation base would be directly promoted to the next level.

All along her path, she would have a smooth journey. Who wouldn’t feel jealous?

Even though she was his own bloodline, sometimes Lu Qingyu also felt jealous.

Yao Jiuxiao’s voice was dark: “If the foundation isn’t stable, no matter how high the cultivation, it is as ephemeral as an image on the water surface.”

Cultivators tempered not only their body, but also their minds. If their state of mind was not strong enough, everything would be useless. Precisely because this child had such a great talent that her foundation should be carefully laid, so that her future path wouldn’t be turbulent.

She was just an ignorant child. If her cultivation wasn’t impeded, it would take her no time to break through the Qi Condensation stage and entered the Foundation Establishment stage. Once her foundation was established, she would always maintain the same appearance and could only reshape her body after entering the Nascent Soul stage. If the state of mind and body didn’t match, it would only be detrimental to her.

Daughter of the Dao and Devil Venerablesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें