CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Chapter 13 - The Onlooker Neighboring Demons

The family of stone demons who had moved here recently had long been the center of the topic among the demon residents of Cangshan Mountain. Especially after the two male demons began to come out to hunt, they became even more famous.
The two stone demons were very strong! A monster beast that could only be knocked out by several Cangshan demons was easily defeated by one of them. On top of that, their human form was so handsome!

Especially the stone demon named Lu Qingyu, who was quite friendly. Many young female demons were attracted by him, and even those from other mountains also came to see the handsome newcomer. Although male Cangshan demons felt sour, they also admired the two stone demons. After all, the gap in strength was too big.

There were often demons wandering around near the barrier, trying to take a look at the famous family of three. When Yao Jiuxiao and Lu Qingyu took Lu Yaoyao out today, they avoided the place where Cangshan's demons gathered. However, they still coincidentally met a little rabbit demon on the mountain path.

Thanks to the little rabbit's wide-spread announcement, in no time, almost all Cangshan demons had rushed over. Several plump little squirrels hopped on the tree branches with hazelnuts in their paws, while rabbits, pheasants, and other animals jumped around on the ground. In addition, there were also a bunch of adult demons in their human forms.

"Is this how a human cub looks like?"

"Really small!"

"Are all stone demons so beautiful?"

"..."

Ever since Cangshan demons knew that the third stone demon on the foot of the mountain had transformed into a tiny human cub, they always wanted to see how it looked like, especially after listening to the peach blossom demon's description, which piqued their curiosity even more.

At this moment, many pairs of eyes were staring at the smallest stone demon cub. Demons who lived here didn't have a high degree of culture, and they couldn't think of a good compliment. But seeing the little cub, they couldn't help feeling a parental affection-especially female demons, whose maternal instinct was completely aroused.

Lu Qingyu and Yao Jiuxiao originally wanted to avoid these demons, but when they saw Lu Yaoyao looking around curiously, they decided to stay. In no time, the three of them were completely surrounded.

Lu Yaoyao and the surrounding 'people' looked at each other curiously. She felt goodwill from these people, so she wasn't afraid of being watched. However, Lu Yaoyao was surprised. These people had non-human characteristics on their bodies. Some had animal ears on top of their heads, some had fluffy tails on their behind, and some had strange patterns on their faces. They all wore simple and plain clothes. Although none of their looks were on par with Lu Yaoyao's family of three, there were also many handsome men and beautiful women.

Lu Yaoyao blinked. There was a beautiful elder sister with a pair of furry ears on top of her head, which moved from time to time, tempting others to give pinch it. There was also a cute elder brother with a fluffy tail behind...Lu Yaoyao looked over one by one, still didn't have it enough.

At this time, the talking little rabbit just now ran back, followed by several identical rabbits behind; all were also talking.

Lu Yaoyao tilted her head slightly. This time, she was looking at the small animals. The squirrels on the tree branches were so cute, the rabbits on the ground were also very cute, and they all could talk!

"Ah, ah!!"

"Is the little cub talking to us?"

"How cute!"