13, I'll prolly put this on hiatus for a while. Probably

-

" It's disappointing, isn't it, Izuku?" Pushing a cup of hot chocolate to him, Deku then sat down and continued. " Everything in your life breaking, every little lie is showing, and you can see how much you got misled."

It's been a few days since the 'talk' with All Might, and ever since then, Deku upped his game. Taking every chance, he got to twist Izuku's viewpoint in everything.

<Uh><...><Hi?><How><are><you?><I><forgot><that><I><was><writing><a><fanfic.>

" Deku!" Uraraka yelled

"It's Izuku. I'm Deku for the time being." Deku said. Uraraka only glanced at him and ignored the darker greenete, focusing on Izuku. " Let's go eat lunch!"

" Oh uh, Uraraka! I was actually gonna-" Interrupting him by grabbing his hand, Uraraka dragged him into their lunch table with Tsuyu, Iida, and Todoroki. With Deku, of course.

Sitting between Uraraka and Deku, Izuku smiled and complied, taking out his lunchbox and eating. I forgot how much of a pushover I was... I could use that. Deku thought.

Glancing at everyone chatting, he ate while taking notice of everything. Something wrong, something to use to destroy. Something to hurt Izuku. His eyebrows twitched in annoyance but within a moment.

He didn't want to hurt his other self -But you need to, Deku. He continued eating, acting normal. I know... He looked to his left and watched Izuku smile at his friends' conversation, which he wasn't getting a word in. Use that, hurt him, it's for the betterment of the poor fellow.

Deku lightly nudged Izuku and signaled him to scoot close. Raising an eyebrow, he followed anyway. " Why aren't you involving yourself? They're your friends, right?"

Izuku opened his mouth but closed it and gave a smile before answering. Seems like he stopped himself from answering something negative or vague. " I... I really can't, actually... You know how our social skills are-" Deku interrupted him. " YOUR social skills. I can easily enter a conversation in the league. I even start most of them, along with Toga... Or is it your friends that are the problem?"

Before Izuku could reply, he was pulled away from Deku by Uraraka -who was glaring at the odd one. " Uraraka-san?" The brunette looked at Izuku with a worried and angry look. " De- I mean... I-Izuku, I know your stuck with HIM but please try not to talk with each other." She said.

" Huh?"

" I agree with Uraraka! Midoriya! You shouldn't converse with Villains! Whether the connection!" Iida said, and don't forget the robotic movements. They never go away. Never.

" You guys are seriously just gonna talk with him when you're only gonna nag him?" Deku asked, raising an eyebrow at the group. " What? No! Of course not!" Uraraka glared at him. " Really?"

" Yes!" Deku merely scoffed at that and drank his water, looking at everyone glaring at him, sans Izuku, who was looking at him with a mixed expression. He looked at Uraraka, who was holding the boy from behind. " Ever learned about personal space?"

Uraraka then looked at her and Izuku's position. She blushed and pushed him. Roughly. " Woah!" Catching him, Deku positioned him upstanding. Before fixing their lunches and standing up along. "Let's go." Walking away, he stopped when Uraraka yelled at him to stop. " You can't just take him away! You need to-"

" Oh, I can. I let the rat install a tracking device on my person, after all. So we don't need inconveniences like you." Izuku was about to reprimand him for that, but before he could. Quirkless Discrimination, Deku, use it.

" And stop treating him like a quirkless person. He doesn't need protection from everything. " Uraraka raised an eyebrow at that. While Izuku stiffened. " What? You're treating him like it. "

" Quirkless people are weak and need to be protected by us heroes. De- " She sighed. " Izuku isn't. He's strong. He can handle himself. "

" He breaks his bones- Ow." Tsuyu slapped Todoroki.

" I'm only being worried as his friend. Who knows what quirk you have! You could probably do something evil!" Deku smiled internally. I haven't told them, right.

" Quirk? What quirk?" He smiled softly, but it felt feral. " I'm quirkless!" He yelled, spreading his arms to the side. The group in front of him had their eyes wide open. " W-why? Why are you a villain?! How are you a villain?!" Uraraka asked, her voice rising with disbelief. " What do you mean why and how?" Deku asked back, tilting his head.

" I mean! Your quirkless! Villains! Villains kill! How long have you been a villain?!" By now, almost everyone in the cafeteria was watching them. Some didn't care and were busy eating. " 2 years. "

" How?! You're still alive?! Shouldn't- Shouldn't you have d-died? It's dangerous for a quirkless person to become a hero! Even more so as a villain!" Uraraka continued, not noticing how Izuku was now trembling behind Deku. " Wow, that hurt, honestly. I can survive well, thank you, after all, being quirkless isn't worthless after all. And you sound so eager for me to die too."

" I didn't mean it like that!" She denied. " Are you sure?" Giving her a taunting smile, Deku turned around and continued to walk away, ignoring Uraraka's yells to stop. Who got angry and decided to forcefully do it by trying to grab his arm.

" I said stop-!" Suddenly, her arm, which was about to grab him, was above her head, and her feet were off the ground a few inches. Her brown eyes looked at the toxic green ones that were staring straight into her soul. Her breath hitched, and she began to tremble. " Uraraka!"

Deku glanced behind her and saw the people watching. He lowered her down before letting her go. He glanced at her trembling eyes one more time before turning away, their chain dragging Izuku along with him.

D(S) R(N) T(W) Q(N) J(NE) K(S) U(N) Z(W)

Both walked down the silent hallway. Deku peeked behind him. Izuku's head was down, hiding his eyes. He stopped and faced him. " Are you okay?" He asked. Izuku didn't respond.

Deku sighed and looked out the window beside him. It was bright, the sky was clear, with the sun looking down on humans (That's some way to put it-). Ask him... Make him question everything good in his life more..

Deku opened his mouth to talk but shut it closed. He looked at Izuku for a moment, a minute, a few minutes, maybe a whole thirty minutes passed? He didn't know. It felt long and agonizing, contemplating whether or not to do as the voice of his sensei said.

" ... Wanna help me cook later?"

"... Yeah" 

Uhh sooo...  Kinda rushed?? Ok maybe rushed... It is rushed. Anyway! Don't forget to take care of yourselves and uhmm... Vote, comment... I wanna sleep... Night! Or good morning, afternoon, whatever timezone you are in. About the title? Yeah, I'm serious. Why? Uhm... School's approaching, and uhh... I need to pile up my urges and motivation first. If you read " When Rain Comes" I'll update a little bit, and if it's confusing, don't worry, it's MEANT to be confusing or missing some parts. I ain't gonna reveal! No way! Nuh-uh! Buh-bye!