Chapter 4

Akela's PoV

I laid awake still in the cage they kept me in I didn't trust anyone so I couldn't sleep until I knew i was safe.

I heard a door opening I saw unfamiliar 4 people dressed in black come towards me they placed something over the cage so I couldn't see I growled and felt the cage being lifted as they carried me.

"Let's go" We started moving

"Reindeer games"

"What do you want stark" I heard a unfamiliar voice

"Nothing"

"Put the cage down" a deep voice said the cage was placed down I still couldn't see a thing but I hear a door open

"open the cage and push her in" the deep voice said again

The cage door opened but I was too frightened to move I backed up further into the cage there was a lot of mixed voices

"Be quiet she's scared"

Once the noise quieted down I slowly walked to the opening of the cage. I saw another room it smelled and looked better then the one I was kept in. I was looking for somewhere to hide I saw a bed to so I ran about of the cage and hid under it.

"Shut the cell door" I heard a door clicked shut

"Was that a wolf" I heard the unfamiliar voice again

"Yes reindeer games it was"

"Right everyone out"

2 hours later

The cell door opened and I saw foot steps from under the bed walk closer so I growled for them to back off until I saw 2 bowls being placed on the floor and the person walked out it smelled so good but while I was in here I couldn't trust them so I didn't eat it even though I was starving.

Time skip ( The next day)

I stayed awake most of the night my leg was in pain, the collar around my neck was tight and digging into my skin I was hungry and thirsty.I heard footsteps near the cell and then I heard someone speak.

"She didn't eat"

"Hey reindeer games has she come out from under that bed"

"No stark" a voice said

I then heard the cell door open and the bowls where removed and replaced my nose twitched I could smell chicken and other food which I didn't recognised I glanced at the pair of bowls, drool slowly dripping from my muzzle I felt my stomach gurgle in protest.

The drooling only got worse as the scent wafted towards me as I curled together, trying to ignore the growling of my stomach.

Time skip ( the next day)

I was so weak I had pain all over my body I still didn't touch the food that was left I stayed curled up under the bed.

Third person's PoV

Loki sat on his bed in the cell reading he had been on Midgard for 2 months now due to Odin banishing him after he tried to take over New York however no one knew the truth about why he tried to take over. The avengers didn't trust him the only person that would speak to him was stark and sometimes the captain and he would be put in a cell when Thor left because no one wanted to 'babysit' the god of lies.

he heard whining from the cell next to him he ignored it and Carried on reading.

An hour had went by and the whining never stopped he started to get annoyed because it was interrupting his reading he sighed and got up and went up to the glass and bent down to try and get a look at the wolf but he could barely see it he got back up and sat down on his bed.