chapter three~ theif

(No ones pov)
That night the cast walked on home, but y/n knew very well that she was late, and that her father would be furious. Hens the reason she had multiple panic attacks before building up the courage to finally go inside. Her shaking hands twisted the nob and the door creaked open. It was the one time she was grateful they didn't have a key.

She made slow quiet steps down the corridor and relaxed a little when she noticed none of the lights were on, her parents must be asleep. "Bit late isn't it?" Came a menacing female voice from the lounge. Abby sat there smiling. Like a spider that had succeeded in catching her prey. Unfortunately, that prey happened to be y/n.

The petrified girl walked over to her nervously. "No need to threat, I won't tell your father" she laughed whilst twisting the ends of her hair in her mouth. This made y/n uncomfortable and abby knew it. "For a price" she then whispered. The wicked woman pressed her nails into her stepdaughters wrist and didn't let go.

She winced and struggled, the tips of her bright (colour of your eyes) eyes filled with water that she was trying ever so hard to keep in. "Wh...w..at do you w...want" she cried out, still being weary of what her father could hear.

"I want a new bag, one with a large gold lace and diamond buttons" she spat. Y/n stared at her confused. The woman sighed at her stupidity and finally released her long nails from the infants wirst. Drops of blood fell down her arm. Her face, as pale as snow. "I want you to steal some money, you work with rich people dig through there loot and bring mummy back some cash" she said.

Y/n stood there shocked, she couldn't do that. "I cant" she whispered. Abby slapped her round the cheek hard, then once more across the eye. "You can and you will!" She yelled. The child nodded before running upstairs and into her bedroom. She dropped onto her bed and fell into tears.

(Colin o'donoghue pov)
This morning was a good morning, that was until my father went and ruined it. You see, I just landed a role of playing hook in Disney's new series once upon a time; and today, I would get to meet the cast for the first time. Yet I was hoping to be on time, if it wasn't for my failure of a father sending motivational speeches My way.

"I still dont know why your trying, your not going to make it as an actor" he laughed while scoffing down a bowl of cereal. I rolled my eyes then continued packing my bags for the journey there. "Thanks dad, but I'm going to try" I replied trying to fight back with the little Irish words I had  inside me.

"And stay of the drinks when I'm gone" I ordered. He laughed and spat into my face. "You don't tell me what to do, your the mistake in this world not me" he chuckled. "I KNOW YOUVE TOLD ME THAT THE SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN!" I yelled before running over to the front door. "And for your information I won't be coming back, I'm getting a place there, its not much but its better than here" I smiled 

"You'll see colin! You'll be running back to me. Once they fire you!" He yelled. I slammed the door and walked out the flat, reaching the streets. It was good to finally get some fresh air. It was good to finally be free. But I wanted it to last, which was the exact reason why I hopped on the  nearest bus and set sail for my audition as a devilishly handsome pirate.

The place that I arrived at was huge, and I recognised every inch of it off the show. The clock tower, granny's dinner, even mr gold ship which looked surprisingly just as cool as it did on the tv. "You must be our new actor" said someone behind me. I span round and stared over at a woman with short curly black hair and deep brown eyes. "Your lana?: I asked her.

She nodded and laughed. "I'm guessing you've watched the show?" She asked me. I nodded before the two of us walked over to a large building. "This is where the magic starts" she whispered in a funny dramatic tone. I glanced around at the place slowly, and at the multiple people with cameras. Then I heard my father's voice inside my head. "you will never make. You will never make it"

"I didn't catch your name?" Lana asked me. "I'm colin" I replied, staring into her eyes, but clearly for too long as she awkwardly walked away. The producers of the show called us actors to the middle of the set and then pulled me to the front, I stood there nervously. "This is our new actor, colin. His character doesn't come in quite yet, so he's here to study" the man said.

I smiled. "What he said" I joked. The group laughed. "Unless I get fired in the next day" I then said again making them giggle. My whole life I've used comedy as a protection, even against my parents. It just seemed to come to me, and if it made others happy, then so be it. "Wait a second? Where is y/n?" The producer asked.

I didn't have a clue who y/n was, but is she was late then maybe I won't be the one getting fired today. "Sorry I'm late" came a child voice from the distance. When she appeared, the first thing i noticed was the bruise over her left eye. "What the hell happened now?" Jennifer gasped  clearly seeing the same thing I was. "Huh?" She child asked. "Your eye?" I asked her.

She placed her hand to her bruise as if she didn't know what we were talking about. "Oh that... I err, I got hit with a baseball" she mumbled. The others sighed and hugged her. But I sure wasn't stupid, I could tell instantly that she was lying.

"Alright then, we need to get that covered up, people need to get changed, let's go!" The co producers shouted. Everyone rushed from place to place. Y/n followed them too, but ended up taking a seat alone while the makeup artists began to do there job on her eye.

(No ones pov)
When y/n was done dressing up, she looked in the mirror to see the full extent of the outfit she was wearing. Due to her character being from the enchanted forest she had an outfit that looked very much like snow whites when she was on the run. A brown leather with feathers as white as the clouds. She wore boots as black as the night sky, and her hair was put into braids. Her eye was now covered.

The child looked around at everyone, then glanced to the ground not far in the distance. Lana's bag was sitting there, wide open. She stepped over there quietly and stressed over what to do. On one hand lana was her new friend, and this could get her arrested If she was caught, on the other hand her father would probably beat her to death if she didn't. It was such a difficult situation.

She bent down and weaved her hand through the bag, deciding that she was much more scared of her parents than of her coworkers. Suddenly her fingers grasped round a wallet, which she looked around nervously before opening. But before she had the chance to look inside, a mans had grabbed it. She looked up and saw the new guy, colin standing there.

"That doesn't belong to you" he said raising an eyebrow at the girl. "She asked me to get it for her" the child fake laughed. "Ok then, how about I go give it to her" he said starting to walk away. "Wait!" The helpless girl said standing in his way. "Please...just wait"

Are you guys enjoying the story, please comment I want to know