chapter tweleve~ being held under

"Y/n!, come on!" I said from the other side of the door. She had barricaded herself in her bedroom. "Its just a little water?" I sighed. But she wouldnt budge. What kind of kid is afraid of having a bath? After about an hour of trying to get her into the tub I decided to call jen for backup. Unfortunately she was busy with colin, doing what, I have no clue. But there goes that idea.

I moved from jens contacts to Sean's. *any idea how to get a stubborn kid into a bathtub* I texted him. He replied almost instantly with something I didn't expect to read. *actually, I do* it said. He then said he would come over wich took me by surprise. I willingly gave the man my adress and waited. By the time he arrived he was holding something in his hand.

We walked back over to see y/n stood in the hallway. Sean walked over to her and showed her the box in his hand. "Come with me" he said. She stepped back and shook her head. "I'm not going to make you get in, I'm just going to show you something" he said. Slowly he successfully took her hand and led her inside. I watched astonished as he started pouring some strange white stuff into the water.

Soon enough the water turned into a slime like substance, and went a bright green colour. "See, it's not water" sean said picking it and laughing. "Its alien goo" I then said. Y/n smiled and then looked up to me. "You get in it then first" she said. "Umm... ok?" I said before stepping inside. It really was like slime, perfect for any child.

Y/n laughed and stepped in. We started having a slime war, and the best thing was. It got her clean. After a while I realised that getting her out was way harder than getting her in. Sean walked over to the front door as y/n changed into her new clothes. "Thankyou" I said to him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "No problem" sean said before walking out.

I turned round and began to play with y/n and y/p. We had the time of our life that night. And it was all thanks to sean. "What was the funniest moment you've ever had on set?" She asked me. "Hmmm... it was probably when jared tripped over at the troll bridge and stopped josh and ginny from kissing. The two fell into the lake" I said. "I dont like water, I dont like the feeling when he held me under for to long" she said.

I stared at her confused. "Who hold you under?" I asked her. "My dad, he only ever did it if I was bad" she admitted. I pulled her into a hug, tears dropped from my eyes. "I would never do that to you" I whispered.

We walked into her bedroom and I tucked her into the covers. "Can I show you what I did in school?" She asked me. I nodded and she reached under her bed and lifted a sheet of paper of the floor. "I drew us, going on all sorts of adventures" she whispered. I smiled and looked down at the paper. "You can keep it" she said. "Its the best gift I've ever gotten" I said before kissing her on the forehead and tucking her in.

I walked over to the door and turned of the lights. "Goodnight y/n" I said. "Goodnight mum" she mumbled back...

(This chapter is based of a scene in a show called the Dumping ground. You might recognise some of it)

Next chapter is gonn be another long one.