First meeting

Song lyrics: Water baby's lullaby
By Alice C.D. Riley, Jessie L. Gaynor and Terry Kluytmans.

All art by me!!!! :D

Trollex and Coralie were 5, Synth was 3 and Bliss was 1 year old in this chapter.

-----------------------------------

It was in the middle of Summer and the water was shining bright. The colors of the sky were beautiful. The fish in the ocean were playing tag, dolphins were singing and dancing around and the turtles were swimming happily around the Reef.

The center of the Reef was vibrant and teeming with life. There, stood a big tower entirely made of coral. At the top of that tower, the coral had been transformed from a giant chunk of coral to a giant heart. This tower got decorated with neon lights and speakers to make it resemble more of a DJ stand a long time ago. And the rest of the place was decorated to ressemble a dance floor. Transforming the Reef's center into a place where every fish could go and party to their hearts content.

But of course, the Reef wasn't only for all type of small fish. The Reef was habited by Trolls as well. These Trolls, named Techno Trolls, arrived in the Reef a long time ago. They looked like the normal type of Trolls that you would see in the forest, but with a few differences. Instead of legs and feet, they had a tail that was split in the middle to help them swim and walk on land. Instead of a nose, they had gills that replaced their ears. They had dark bodies covered in bioluminescence neon colors, and a heart symbol on their chest that varied in colors. Their skin was smooth and the texture was scaly. Their hair resembled optical fiber threads. In other words, you could call them Mertrolls. Since they were a combination of mermaids and trolls.

Not far from the center of the Reef was a neon covered coral pathway that led to all the houses of those mertrolls on each side of the path. At the end of the path though, it led to a magnificent LED castle. Also made in coral, it was decorated with neon colors as well, creating a beautiful sight. It was there that the Royal family resided. But on that wonderful day, no one was inside. Instead, the current King, King Thrill, a large dark blue Techno Troll with green hair and eyes, pixels that resembled light blue freckles, blue, purple and red neon colors on both his arms with his tail covered in purple and red pixels and had a green heart symbol and teeth, was teaching his children how to use the DJ stand in the center of the Reef.

While his wife, Queen Alanah, a fuschia Techno Troll with magenta hair and pink eyes, orange, yellow and green neon colors on both her arms and the end of her fins and had a pink heart symbol and yellow teeth, was helping others to set up a party close by.

King Thrill, after explaining the basics, sigh when he turned to his children. His daughter and youngest child, Bliss Marina, a small guppy who had almost the same colors as her mother, but her arms were turquoise and yellow, like the end of her fins, her eyes were yellow, her hair gradients from magenta to purple, gills were streaked by light blue lines and yellow teeth, was listening, but since she was too young, she didn't understand half of what he said.

His son, Synth, his second child, a dark purple guppy with hair of various pink tones, pink eyes and freckles, a green heart symbol, green and pink patterns on his arms, fins a bit longer than most guppies with pale blue square outlined pixels-like pattern with a line of pink at the end and white teeth, was listening and paying great attention.

But his eldest, and the next in line to be King, a dark blue Techno Troll with green hair and eyes, blue, violet, red, orange, yellow and green paterns of colors on both arms, pixelated light blue freckles, a pink heart symbol and his fins were longer than any other Techno Trolls along with his body being bigger than a child his age, had his head in the clouds. The young guppy was looking everywhere but his father or the DJ stand. King Thrill shook his head slowly. "Trollex, please... Could you pay attention?" He asked, calmly. The guppy, looked back at him. "Y-yes, dad..."