Sleepover

They are 11 years old in this chapter. Beat is 10. Synth is 9 and Bliss is 7.
Song:
Everything has changed -Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

--------------------------------------------

Trollex had always been a great friend for her. Even after all the mess they ended up into. But it was still a surprise for her when he apologized last year. And, just as she thought he couldn't be an even greater friend than he already were, he actually became an even greater friend!

And her feelings for him grew more than she ever thought they would. She smiled as she was dancing around in her room, paintbrush in hand, beginning her next masterpiece.

All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've seen since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles
And your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like

She sang as she twirled around, painting rather fast.

I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just want to know you, know you, know you

She blushed as she was almost finished, the painting already looking just like a picture out of a camera.

'Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be- Huh!?"

Cora was interrupted by a knock on her bedroom door. She jumped and instantly hid her painting away in her closet. She closed the door and pressed her back on it. "Uh, c-come in!"

Her bedroom door then opened to reveal Trollex looking at her with a warm smile. "Hey, Cora!" He said as he swam towards her. "Hey, Lex!" She responded as she smiled back. "Soo... It's Saturday today." He said, as if trying to make her remember something. Seeing the look of confusion on her face, he decided to just continue. "I was wondering why you weren't showing up, so i just decided to come here and help you get your things for tonight?" She looked at him thoughtfully and then she understood what he was trying to say. "Ooooh! Our Saturday sleepover! How could I forget..." she said, facepalming herself.

Trollex just laughed. "It's fine! Usually you're the one who barge into my room and drag me to your house for the sleepover." Cora laughed as well. "Yeah, i guess I got too caught up in my paintings. Just let me grab my things!" She said as she started to look around her room for games. She put them in her bag and went for her pillow and blanket. Once she had everything she needed from her room, they swam out to meet her parents in the living room.

Her mother smiled at her. "Hey, honey! Ready to go?"

Cora nodded, smiling back. "Yep! Just need my toothbrush!" She swam in the bathroom and came back with her toothbrush. "All set!"

Both her parents swam to her and hugged her, her father visibly unhappy... "See you tomorrow, sweetheart." Her father said, thinking it was a bad idea to let her stay friends with him.

Cora hugged them back. "I love you!" And broke the hug. "See you tomorrow!" She said as she left with Trollex to the castle.

The LED castle was a sight to see. Of course, it didn't look like a normal castle, it looked more like a giant pod(the kind of pod that Queen Poppy has.). Made entirely of coral and biolumenicent plants, the castle was spacious. With four floors and a basement, the royal family had more than enough space for their children, maids and guards.

The way it was built was quite simple, really. Upon opening the main doors, the first thing you could see was the throne room. On each side of the throne room was two hallways leading to the main hall(which was behind the throne room.). On each side of the main hall was four other rooms. On the left was the kitchen and the dining room, and on the right was the guards quarters and a stair case that led to the basement. Of course there was no stairs since they could easily swim above them, so instead it was more of a pathway going down in a circle. The basement was filled with rooms for the guards and cells for criminals, which were all empty.

Back to the main hall was a pathway going up to the second floor. The second floor looked more like a balcony with rooms surrounding the main hall. On the left, the first room was Queen Alanna's art studio, the next room was the King and Queen's bedroom, the next was a maid's room followed by a supply closet for cleaning and right above the left hallway beside the throne room, was the King's office with a pathway beside the office door going on the third floor. On the right, the first room was the music room, the next room beside it was Trollex's room, the next was Synth's room and the third room was Bliss' room, and right above the right hallway beside the throne room, was the living room. In the living room was another pathway going on the third floor.

So, pretty much all Coralie and Trollex had to do was swim right(or left), up and right to go to the living room. Or, instead of taking the pathway, just taking a shortcut and swim directly up and right to the living room. Once they finally arrived where they were going to spend the night, they saw that Synth and Bliss already made a pillow and blanket fort, like an indoor camp. In which Beat was already almost asleep inside.

Cora almost dropped her pillow and blanket at the sight of the tent. It was huge, taking almost half of the living room. "You two did this all by yourselves?" She asked, impressed. Synth scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously. "N-no... Mom helped..." He said. "Well, it's still amazing." She said, putting her things beside the tent and sawm inside to get a closer look.

The tent was made in a big square, covering the couch cusions and a giant carpet on the floor. In the middle was a pole made of coral, keeping the two big blanket up over the four beds of the kids. "Wow! This is huge!" Cora said, smiling. Yawning, Beat looked at her from Trollex's pillow. "Yep! And it's cozy too!" He said as he shifted on the pillow. She giggled at that as Bliss swam to her asking to play.

Meanwhile, Queen Alannah entered the room as Trollex and Synth were arguing quietly. "Come on, bro! Just go tell her!" Synth said, pointing at the tent. "Tell her what? I don't understand what you want me to do here..." Trollex replied, knowing full well what Synth was talking about. "Now, now, boys. No need to argue." Queen Alannah said, putting her left hand on Synth's shoulder. "Why don't you go and start the board game? I'm sure the girls are just waiting to start!" She smiled. Synth nodded and swam inside of the tent. Then, she turned to Trollex. "You can lie to yourself, hun. But you can't lie to your family!" Trollex huffed and looked away, blushing lightly. "I don't know what you mean. Besides, i told you it will probably never happen..." He said, crossing his arms. Queen Alannah laughed softly, petting her oldest son's head. "A mother always knows. And you contradicted yourself there!" She smiled at him and followed her second son inside the tent.

"Oh, barnacles..." Trollex whispered under his breath, joining them soon after.

****

Later that night, all the kids were asleep. Synth and Bliss were sleeping on the left side of the tent, while Trollex, Cora and Beat were on the right side. Beat was sleeping on Trollex's pillow beside the young prince's sleeping bag. And since Cora brought her own pillow, she gave the extra one she had to Trollex. While also moving her sleeping bag to be beside him.

****

He woke up the next morning to see his brother and sister laughing quietly, while Cora was hugging his left arm like a teddy bear. He blushed hard, trying to make her let go without waking her up. But it was too late, his siblings already took a picture, and will never let him live this down!

***
Bonus!

Trollex used to snore a lot when he was asleep, but every time he did, at every sleepovers, he always received a hit from Cora. It happened so many times that eventually, Trollex learned to sleep quietly through the nights. Never making a sound in his sleep again. (Except for his breathing, of course!)

--------------------------------------------

Welp, that's it for this chapter! Hope you liked it!