Movie night

Hello, and welcome to another chapter!!
This will be another small chapter, just something i've been wanting to draw for a while and just decided to write it and after that, draw it! If you would like to see the comic i will do of this, you can go visit my Deviantart: Rhythm-is-best-pony1

Trollex, Cora and their 4 friends are 12, Beat is 11,Synth is 10 and Bliss is 8 years old!

--------------------------------------------

Trollex always liked to mess around. Making jokes and puns. Annoying his siblings with pranks and bad puns, just for the fun of it. So when an opportunity for such bad jokes was in sight, he never hesitated. Especially during a movie.

Of course, a t.v. can't really fonction underwater. But, there was a type of fish that could play movies! Just like a wooferbug, these fish are big and has a big screen on one of it's side(idk i just made it up...). And to play the movie, you just have to give it a dvd or a cassette.

So, on one Saturday night during a sleepover, the royal siblings were watching a movie joined by Cora, Beachy, Seashell, Dylan, Ocean Flow and Beat in the living room's castle. The movie was not your typical horror movie. Of course it was scary, but there was no blood, or no deaths on screen. Just disappearance of characters, and overall something family friendly, but scary. And the only one who wasn't enjoying the movie was Trollex. He was bored.

Seeing the others all concetrated in the movie, Trollex grinned as he got an idea. "I gotta go to the bathroom..." He said as he got up and swam away. But, instead of leaving the living room, he hid behind the couch. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike when his father entered the room. King Thrill did not say anything as he just watched, knowing what was going to happen.

Trollex peaked over the couch and when a jump scare happened in the movie, he swam over the couch in one swift motion screaming a big "RAAAAAAWWR!!!" Scaring everyone on the couch. The girls screamed, Beat, Beachy and Dylan only jumped and looked at Trollex, panicked, and Synth fainted from fear. Even the fish, who was the t.v., spat out the cassette and started swimming in circles, completely startled.

While the girls were angry and screaming at Trollex, he, his brother, his two other friends and King Thrill were laughing hard.

Behind the King was Queen Alannah, shaking her head.

***

Later that evening, Trollex was already in bed as a punishement. Alone in the darkness of his room, while the others were all having fun. He sighed and smiled, getting comfortable in his bed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Worth it!"

--------------------------------------------

Here it is! The chapter i've been wanting to do for a while :3

Sorry if it's short.