First day of school

Trollex and Cora are 5 years old, this is a month after they met! Think of it like the last month of summer vacation or something...

--------------------------------------------

The very first day of school was, for most of the Techno guppies, the most exciting day. Why? Because it was an opportunity to learn things while making new friends!

For Trollex and Cora, it was an overwhelmingly stressful day. Cora had always been rejected for being different. Her colors were so pale compared to any other pink Techno Trolls that no one wanted to approach her. Strange, considering the fact that Techno Trolls were one of the most friendly Trolls out there. So when Prince Trollex asked her to be friends, she didn't hesitate. Especiqlly since she found him reall cute.

And Trollex had a similar problem. If the colors on his body weren't enough, his size was intimidating everyone. Born with twice the size of a normal guppy, Trollex had never been able to talk to anyone besides his siblings. For many, that would be enough, but for Trollex it was torture. Not only did everyone think he was too good for them for being next in line for the throne, he had to be born bigger and more colorful than all of them as well. Not to mention his abilities...

And of course, when his siblings were having fun, he had to be with his father to learn as much as he could to be the future King the tribe deserved. Which was every day. The only time he could see and spend time with his siblings were during the week ends. So his days were getting really lonely and boring. Of course, all of that changed when he and Cora met. Since then, his father was letting him off the hook so he could go hang out with her.

A smile formed on his lips, just thinking about her made him feel less alone and happy. Finally he had a friend. But then, he frowned. "What if she makes a new friend and decides to never talk to me again..." He thought. "That probably won't happen..." Trollex was starting to fight against his own thoughts. "But it could... Or maybe she'll include me and help me make new friends as well..?" He sighed as his fins started to flap slowly. "Or maybe she'll see how different we are and she'll do like everyone else... And leave me all alone..." He sighed again as he stared at his breakfast, not even eating.

He shook his head and decided to leave a bit early to join Cora close to the school. "There's no way she would do that!" He thought, trying to convince himself.

***

Cora was having a panic attack while swimming slowly towards the school. "I'll definitely become the freak of the school... I'm sure even Trollex will leave seeing how much of a freak I am compare to everyone..." She thought. Her breathing was uneven and she was starting to get dizzy. "I'll be all alone again..." Her thoughts started to get fuzzy as she started to sink, not able to move her fins properly anymore. Thankfully, Trollex was there to help her just in time. He brought her to a bench beside the school so she could calm down. Her anxiety was not new for Trollex, so he simply stayed with her during her small episode.

After a few minutes, she finally calmed down. "Are you alright?" Trollex asked, worried but smiling warmly at her. "I am, thanks to you!" She smiled back at him. Right before they could say anything else though, their teacher rang a small bell. She was an Aqua Techno Troll with no special patterns on her body, her hair gradients from Blue to Green, her heart, eyes, eyebrow and eyelashes were Green as well. "Good morning everyone! Please come inside so we can begin." She said, waiting beside the door for everyone to get inside.

" She said, waiting beside the door for everyone to get inside