Fuck the Nether

----------------------
-_| CHAPTER 4 |_-
----------------------

CW: mature language, blood, gore, torture
Word count: 2205

°°°

She breathed in the fresh air, filled with the smell of rain. It rained not too long ago. The rains in tropical biome were very frequent. So it wasn't a surprise for the h/c girl. She was holding a cup with warm tea in her hands, gazing at the sky, that was still gloomy and grey. A sudden boom of thunder startled her, she flinched, almost spilling the hot tea on herself. A lighting split the sky into two, flashing a blinding bright white before it disappeared. She let out a sigh, closing her eyes and letting herself get lost in the powerful noises of the nature, clearing her head from thoughts and just enjoying the moment. The air was pretty chilly, causing goosebumps to run up her body. She took a sip of her tea, exhaling right after. Y/n finished drinking her tea, going inside her house, to dress into something warmer. She dug in her closet, finding a warm f/c jacket and putting it on over her shirt. That would keep her warm. It's not like it was that cold anyway.

She got her stuff ready, equipping the netherite armour and grabbing her backpack. She was headed to the Nether, to get some more netherite, maybe gather some pearls and explore the bastions for good stuff. Y/n had to be ready after all. The h/c girl made her way out of jungle, her boots squelching on the mud, armour clanking. She got out of the jungle biome, to the plains, heading straight to the Nether portal, that was half covered with blood vines. Y/n removed her jacket, tying it around her waist. She didn't pay much attention to the vines, teleporting to the hellish realm, full of hostile creatures. When she set her foot on the netherrack, she instantly heard a familiar screech of the Ghast. She spun around, seeing a fireball flying towards her and a Ghast itself floating not too far away. She avoided the fireball, grabbing her crossbow and loading it with an arrow, aiming at the Ghast and shooting the arrow, before Ghast could fire another fireball at her. The arrow pierced through the creature, gaining a screech louder than before. It died, releasing a blood curling screech.

She huffed out a sigh, wiping the sweat off her forehead, cringing at the heat of the realm. God, she hated Nether. And not only because it was full of mobs and was dangerous. She hated it for it's scorching heat, the temperature was so high that it could melt you to the very bones. Especially it was higher around lava oceans. It was cooler in the soul sand valleys, but still hot enough to make a person sweat like there's no tomorrow. E/c girl got her pickaxe ready and started walking around. There was the netherite mine everyone used whenever they needed netherite, but it was getting rarer day by day. It was difficult to find some netherite nowadays. Especially when people have three or four full sets of netherite armour- Ow. She didn't even notice a Piglin that suddenly shoot her. Thankfully, the arrow was blocked by the armour of hers, but she still felt it's impact. She forgot to wear something gold. Ah, whatever.

She saw the Piglin loading it's crossbow again. The girl let out a scoff at that, unsheathing her sword and quickly killing the Piglin before it could shoot her once again, staining her blade with blood. She puffed out a long sigh, keeping her sword unsheathed, in her hands, just in case she has to deal with more mobs. But thankfully, she didn't, avoiding any Piglins on the way and keeping away from Ghasts. She saw an Enderman in distance. How lucky. She quickly walked up to it, making a direct eye contact with the mob, causing it to let out a screech as it hung it's jaw open. The Enderman teleported behind her, ready to hit but she was quicker. Y/n spun around and chopped it's head off with a single slice of her sword. The Enderman died with a screech, dropping an Ender pearl where it died.