𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Take you like a drug
I taste you on my tongue."

—— •.* . .* . • ——

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. I jolted up slightly and immediately winced in pain when i felt that something was around my wrists. I opened my eyes to see exactly nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows while closing my eyes, only to open them again. Still nothing. What the hell?

After a while, i felt that something was covering my eyes. I tried to lift up my arms to take off my blindfold, but my hands couldn't reach it due to the thing that was around my wrists. Panic started to take over and before i knew it, i was a sweating mess.

"H-hello? Is there someone here?" I asked quietly. When i got no answer i knew enough. I was kidnapped. I moved my right hand to my left wrist to feel iron chains. I was tied up. I let out a shaky breath while trying to break free from the iron chains.

"Why isn't it working?" I groaned in annoyance and felt a single tear streaming down my cheek. Come on (Y/N). Think. Think for god sake!

~Flashback~

"Do you see these chains?" My father asked while holding up two iron chains. I gulped and slowly nodded. "Good. Come here." He ordered. I slowly took a few steps forward while looking down at my feet. I heard my father sigh and before i knew it, he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards him. I flew into his chest while he was smirking at me.

"Give me your arms." My father ordered again. "W-why?" I asked quietly. My father cocked a eyebrow and grabbed my chin rather harshly. He lifted it up so i was staring straight into his dark eyes. "Because i said so. Now stop with the questions."  He sighed.

I gulped and gave my father a small nod. He smirked and took a few steps back. "Arms." He muttered. I took a deep breath before reaching out my arms. I winced in pain when he hit my arms with the iron chains.

"Does it hurt?" He asked while looking at my wrists. "Y-yes." I whimpered. "Good." My father chuckled and in less then two seconds, the iron chains were tied around my wrists. He pulled me with him to the nearest wall and tied me up to a pipe.

"Try to break free." He said while looking straight into my eyes. I knew i couldn't ask any questions about it, so i just obeyed and tried to break free from the chains which felt impossible. After five minutes, i was still tied up.

"I c-can't." I sighed. My father raised his eyebrow and took a few steps closer to me. "What did you say?" He asked slowly. "I can't!" I said a little louder. I watched how my father chuckled while grabbing my chin harshly.

"You useless slut!" He spat in my face. I tried to say something back but i couldn't. My bottom lip was shivering and the only thing i could do was accepting his hurtful words.

"Look at me!" He yelled. While fighting back my tears, i looked up to see the angry look on my father's face. "I'm going to show you how to break free and i want you to pay attention, cause after that, you're going to try it yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes father." I told him quietly. My father nodded and started to work on the chains. I remembered to pay attention so i kept my eyes on my wrists, watching how my father untied me. When he was done, he held up the chains and looked down at me. "Got it?" He asked.