𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Whatever you're thinking about
Tell me something that I'll forget,"

—— •.* . .* . • ——

⚠️Mentions of r@pe⚠️

"I already told you, i don't know!"

Dean groaned out of frustration and paced around the room, his hands in his hair while giving me angry glares.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Asked Dean very slowly. I tried to answer him but my whole body was shaking out of fear.

"Speak up!" Yelled Dean while slamming his fists on the table.
"I don't know anything about my father's work!" I yelled back with tears in my eyes.

These past few weeks were horrible. I though things couldn't get worse but it sure did. For two weeks straight, Dean kept asking questions about my father. About his family, his work, his friends. It didn't make any sense. Why was he so obsessed with him?

For fourteen days i've been in hell. Dean woke me up on five o'clock every morning so he could interrogate me for the whole day. He raised his voice, yelled at me, threatened me. I was scared as hell. For one moment i thought he was going to hit me, but luckily he didn't.

He told me i could only eat if I answered his questions, which i tried. But his questions were so damn difficult. Always about my father.

"How do you not know shit about your father?" Dean raised his voice once again which startled me a little.

"I-i don't know, okay! Why do you keep asking questions about my father!" I yelled while looking him dead in the eyes.

"I'm the one who's asking questions here." Dean said slowly which send shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry." I said just above a whisper while looking down at my lap. I heard Dean sigh before he out of the room. He slammed the door shut and i heard him lock it before he walked away.

I sighed to myself and buried my head in my hands. Tears started to stream down my cheeks while i tried to hold them in. I didn't want to cry in front of Dean, but i just couldn't hold them in anymore.

I don't know for how long i was crying but after what felt like hours, the door finally opened and a calm Dean stepped in.

"Listen, i'm going to ask you one more time. What. Do. You. Know. About your father's work?" Asked Dean very carefully.

I closed my eyes and quickly wiped my tears before opening them again. "I already told you, i don't know shit about his work." I told him quietly.

Dean sighed and tapped his foot on the floor while shaking his head. "Can i please go to the bathroom?" I asked him carefully.

Dean's head shot up and he looked at me for a good five seconds before nodding. He walked over to where i sat and undid my handcuffs.

He helped me stand up and guided me out of the room to the bathroom. "I'll wait outside." Dean told me in his low voice.

I gave him a small nod and entered the bathroom. I locked the door and walked over to the mirror. My breath hitched when i saw myself.