𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"You ask me what I'm thinking about
I tell you that I'm thinking about,"

—— •.* . .* . • ——

"Why isn't it fucking working!" I yelled to myself while trying to unlock the door with a hairpin. I've been trying to unlock it for half an hour, and it still didn't work. I groaned in annoyance and hit my head against the door.

Slowly, i turned around and walked over to my bed. I sat down and put my hands in my hair. "What the hell am i doing here?" I muttered to myself while looking down.

I sighed while thinking about this whole situation. It was all so messed up. Why didn't I remember anything from before i woke up in here?

Just when i wanted to lay down, to just forget about everything, i heard the front door open. I immediately jumped off my bed and walked over to my bedroom door.

I pressed my ear against the wooden surface and heard how heavy footsteps were coming closer and closer.

I needed to get out of here.

I needed to get out of here right now. God knows what that man is going to do with me. I looked around the room, hoping to find something that could help me.

My sweat broke out when i heard the footsteps coming closer and closer while i still hadn't found anything that could help. I groaned and looked down at my hands to see that they were trembling.

I closed my eyes while balling my fists. "This is going to hurt." I sighed while preparing myself. I backed away in the corner behind the door and waited for the man to come closer.

When i heard the sound of the lock, i knew it was time. I watched how the door was pushed open. I stopped breathing when i saw how the man entered the room. I closed my eyes tightly and slowly raised my fist.

Very carefully i stepped away from the corner and made my way over to the man. Unfortunately the wooden floor made a noise which got his attention. The man immediately turned around but luckily, i was fast enough. I threw my fist towards his face and watched how the man fell to the ground.

My eyes widened when I realized what i had done. "What the fuck!" Yelled the man. I quickly looked down at my fist to see blood on my knuckles. I looked back to the man to see that his bottom lip was bleeding. Oh fuck.

I watched how the man tried to get up so i turned on the back of my heels and ran out of the room. As quick as i could, i ran downstairs to get to the door.

When i reached the front door, i waisted no time in trying to open it. I pulled and pushed against the door, hoping it would just open. "Please!" I yelled while small tears started to stream down my face. I wiped them away and continued with trying to get out of the house.

"Please open! Please!" I cried while hitting the door multiple times. When i was sure i couldn't open the door, i ran over to a window which was covered with black tape just as the rest of them.

I pushed against the glass but nothing happened. In the meantime my tears got heavier and i couldn't control them anymore.

With tears streaming down my face, i took a few steps back only to run into the window, hoping the glass would break. But, unfortunately it didn't. I did hear the window crack a little but that was it. I fell to the ground and winced in pain.