44: Scars

The chaotic nature of the students were hard to get used to. It was hard to not get scared whenever one of them would go off yelling things or when you see them pouncing on another person.

Training, sparring.... you didn't really like it. It was all too noisy and loud and scary. You liked your quiet training sessions with Aizawa, back in the gym. It was just the two of you and you didn'r have to hear or see anyone getting hurt.

Here was different. Everyone seemed to be getting worked up, sweaty and even dirty. They were all doing these things with their quirks and you were pretty sure they were pushing themselves further. They were tiring themselves as they used their quirk.

Still you didn't see the point in getting violent. Its was still something that scared you. Sudden actions, loud noises- they cause you to flinch or whimper.

Aizawa made sure to keep you at a distance, especially when you'd have your training.

||

Training exhausted you. Not because you were yet to embrace the feeling or power surging into you or the feeling of using up quite a lot of energy, but because using your quirk made your body heat up.

It seemed that since you could move things without really putting much effort, the drawback was that you physically get drained. Or it was the amount of energy within you that made you 'overheat'.

Especially today. The sun felt like it was glaring down on you; burning you.

You were sweaty under your cat sweater, but you ignored it and tried to stop Tora's attacks.

You pushed back the huge amount of water that Tora pushed towards you.

Aizawa stood at the side, making sure that nothing went too far. He didn't want to over exhaust you or stress you too much; however, you really did need to get use to handling your quirk, to reduce chances of a quirk outbreak.

You struggled to keep your stand and the grip on whatever else Tora was gonna push towards you with the water. As the tiger boy pushed a little more, your foot slipped back a bit. It was a signal to Aizawa that you were tired.

"Alright that's enough."

"What?! But-"

"Enough." Aizawa gave Tora a look, in which the boy stopped and dropped the water back to the two metal tanks.

The pro walked over to you, who stumbled back. You felt dizzy, hot and weak. Maybe it was the sun or maybe it was you overusing your power, or maybe it was both. Either way, you seriously needed a break.

He noticed how you seemed to have a limit to your use when you were conscious, maybe because you could feel the drawback kicking in, unlike when your in that type of state.

Aizawa picked you up without hesitation pushing back your hair that you refused to let him tie. He placed a hand on your forehead and just as he thought, you were warmer than usual.

"That's it. Break time." He brought you back to the lounge, where Vlad was also resting.

The buffer hero spotted the two of you. "Back already? That was shorter than yesterday." He pointed out.

Aizawa hummed and settled you down on the table opposite where Vlad sat.

"Well, it is summer, the days are getting hotter..." Aizawa gently pulled back your hair and started to tie it into a messy bun, much to your displeasure.