✩⟬ Wtf happened?⟭✩

"Hey, take it easy. What's the last thing you remember?" A soft voice spoke as Keigo got his bearings again and sat up. He was in his bed, in pajamas and had a wet cloth over his forehead. It was his mom who was sitting next to him. For a moment he almost thought it was Rumi.

"What happened..?" Keigo asked, taking the cloth off his head and looking around. His room seemed the same as before so he didn't notice anything off.

"When I came back, Rumi was here and she explained that you had suddenly collapsed on some alpha and was now passed out in your room on the bed" His mom explained carefully. "She didn't say any more before she left so I was hoping you would elaborate"

Keigo looked at her for a moment before trying to think back to what had happened. He had allowed for Touya and Rumi to come in. He started making stuff to eat. Then he broke down crying in front of Rumi. After that it was blank. He couldn't remember anymore of it. "I don't remember much- but don't worry about me, I'm fine!" he said quickly. "On the other hand, where have you been?" he asked.

She looked at him, trying to figure out whether he was really okay or putting on his brave face for her again. "Well, the thing is I've been out with your Dad.." she said, slowly, making sure he knew what was going on. "We were talking and- what do you think about us making an official divorse?" she asked, a bit hesitant.

"But who would I stay with?" Was the first question that Keigo asked. He didn't really care about his parents' business with this but he was thinking of himself.

"Oh- well since it would be official, for the majority of your time you would be here with me and for the other about 40% of it you would be with your Dad" She explained to him.

It was annoying, spending time with his asshole father but he decided he wouldn't complain about it since he did get to spend like 60% of his time with his Mom, which was so worth it.

"That'll be fine," Keigo said after a couple moments of considering it. He gave his mom a smile and a hug. He was really happy for her to finally be able to do this.

Keigo's mom was happy that he seemed to be all good with this. "The only catch here is that we both will have to leave to the other side of the country for a couple days. They have way better lawyers there so it'll get done quicker. Do you mind staying here by yourself for maybe a week or so?"

He froze for a moment, not expecting her to say something like that. As much as he wanted her to stay with him and not go, he did want them to officalize the divorse so that his mom could finally be free from this shitty marriage. "Don't worry Mom. i'm almost an adult, i'll be able to handle myself" he reassured her.

"Aww im so lucky to have a son like you! So understanding, thank you Keigo" she exclaimed with a smile, getting a few tears in her eyes as she gave him a hug again before getting up and walking to the door. "Also Rumi said something about calling her when you can, I think you should do that" she said before leaving the room and closing the door completely behind her.

◈ End of Part 23 ◈
+Authors Note +

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPATING IN LIKE FOREVER!!!
My therpist says im like depressed so they said to get diagnosed with it so I can try medication to see if that helps or something.
I hve no idea when I will be able to update next but whenever I get around to it I guess

On the other hand tho,  im feeling like these chapters are getting smaller each time so i'm sorry about that
I feel like I have a lot of things on my mind but I know I don't?
I know, its weird that way..