✩⟬ School ⟭✩

"Wow you're actually here early today" Tomura said, looking at Touya who was already in his seat a whole 15 minutes before the bell would even ring. "Never thought I'd see the day where you actually are this.. You know" he said, gesturing to him.

"Dude, did you not read the text I sent you? It explains practically everything in there" Touya responded, keeping his eyes trained on the door, waiting for Keigo to walk in at any moment.

Tomura looked at him. "You mean texts with a 's'. There were 5 fucking speech bubbles with paragraphs written out. There is no way I'm ever going to read that"' he scoffed back to him. "You could have just gone with a voice note of all that"

"Now that you mention it, it would have saved me half an hour writing all of that out- '' Touya responded, having just thought about that idea now. The other groaned and was just about to say something when Touya jumped out of his seat and walked over to open the door to the classroom.

As if on cue, Keigo walked inside followed by Rumi who was checking her phone. "Well if you want to come over you can do it on-" she was saying but got cut off when she noticed Tomura looking at her. She was going to say something to Keigo but she could see that Keigo got distracted by seeing Touya.

"Hey, Touya!" Keigo exclaimed with a grin, really excited to see him again.

Touya was secretly amused by this and smiled back. "Hey Keigo, how are ya doing today?"

"I'm uh... Good. listen, about yesterday i am really sorry and i don't know what came over me" he said quickly, wanting to get his apologizing done.

"Oh that? Nah it's no biggie or anything. I mean, yeah I was concerned for you but..." The alpha really didn't know what to say now so he decided on a change of subject. "So about what I texted you about? What more did you want to know?"

Keigo looked at him for a moment before nodding and thinking about what he would need to know about the Christmas party as he took his seat. "Well first off, where is it at? Who's going? And for how long is it?" and those were just the basics.

As the two were chatting away, Tomura went over to Rumi basically doing the same thing. "So it's going to be for 3 days or so and it's this really cool lodging resort on a mountainside. And since it's usually snowing, we go skiing or snowboarding and stuff. Pretty fun if i do say so myself- Hey you know what? I should just give you the actual flier since it's easier to read on your own time" Touya ended up saying as he took out his phone to get the digital paper.

Keigo nodded with a little smile on his face. When the other went on rambling like that about the party, he just found something in his expression kinda cute. "Alright" he said, sitting down at his desk and opening his bag to get out his stuff.

"Okay.. and it's done, I sent it all to you" the redhead alpha said, deciding to put a hand on Keigo's shoulder, just to see how he would react.

And that's when he made a mistake.

Almost immediately, Keigo's wings turned sharper than it usually was, almost looking like knives. His face was a mixture of fear, anger and just a little bit of panic. "Don't touch me like that-, " he said in a stern, low voice.

Touya was taken back for a moment at how he could act like that. "Don't tell me what to do. I can touch you however I want to" he responded, not thinking about what he said.

Second mistake.

Rumi who had heard that line wayyyy out of context, immediately jumped up and pulled Touya away from Keigo. "Fucker, you better not or i'll break your neck" she said, letting out intimidating pheromones at him.

Now Touya was fired up as well. "Oh yeah? Well lets see if you can-" he said, igniting a blue flame in his hand as he let out his angry pheromones at her.

Tomura looked between them, not knowing what to do now. They were both alphas and since he was a beta he wouldn't be able to stop them. He glanced at Keigo who seemed lost at what was happening. He even seemed a bit overwhelmed with it.

Tomura knew what he had to do. He reached for Keigo's hand and held it as he pulled him up and out of his chair, then out of the room. Keigo really was out of it so he didn't bother to fight back and just followed him. Behind them, Touya and Rumi were already starting to fight.

◈ End of Part 25 ◈
+Authors Note +

Ayooo so I was really stuck on how to end this chapter so sorry about that..

next one is kinda long too