Series of unfortunate events.

Hey everyone so I'm having to write this on my phone. Which is not something I'm really used to doing. Also the grammar might not be what you guys are used to but it's because I'm using talk to text because it's hard for me to write with my nails that I got done a little while ago on my phone. So unfortunately my computer decided that it was going to either have a graphics card issue or a backlight issue because I plugged it in to charge one day and the screen went black. It's gotten to the point where I can very very very faintly see things on the screen but nothing to where I would be functional still using the computer. So this means that a possible next chapter is going to take a lot longer than expected and especially with school starting in like 2 days at the time that I'm writing this it's going to be tough to push out a new chapter. It's going to be tough to push out a new chapter at least until I get my computer fixed. It's an HP laptop so from what I hear breaks happen often from those kinds of laptops. If you guys would like you can leave suggestions on what chapter you guys would want next. It would give you guys enough time to suggest your ideas and for me to look at all of them before I begin writing. I hope you guys can understand thank you so much for the support on the book I didn't expect it to blow up like it did. I really plan to get back to you guys soon but better late than never am I right? Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter and thank you for your patience.