Most likely my last update.

Hey everyone. It's been a hot minute hasn't it? I'm sorry for leaving you all in radio silence for so long.

I've come to say this will probably be my last update on this story. But I have a couple of words for you all. I am no longer interested in the FNF fandom like I used to be, including Garcello. After what happened with RageMiner/Clover and what not, my interest plummeted. 

I did really try to continue this story. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. 

Moving on, I wanted to say that I see everyone's comments.

Everyone's.

You guys are hilarious and some of your comments really warm my heart. I am so very happy to have brought a lot of you guys comfort in areas that you needed it the most. In my attempt to be gender neutral and masculine friendly in the few parts that actually contain story, I see that I have made very many people happy. I brought people comfort and assurance and nothing makes me more happy than you guys telling me about it.

To those constantly rejecting the comments and compliments both I, and Garcello, were giving to you. Please don't push them away. I want you all to accept them as the truth. It is the truth. You all are lovely and my mission was to be as inclusive as I could, and from my feedback, I did pretty well it seems. 

This isn't the end of my writing. It's just the end of this book. I will find something else to write on. Another fandom to find comfort in, just as you all are. Or maybe, I will write a one-shot book with many different characters so I can cater to many different demographics at once. Who knows? The future holds many possibilities. Let me know what you guys would like. Be sure to follow my page for my rare updates, heh.

Thank you for being here. ~Link

You can stop reading now if you would like as I am about to tell you what's going on with me right now.

I am currently attending college for the summer and soon the winter. I am in my last year with my high school. I am considered a 5th year. I would've graduated in the spring but I opted to stay with my high school for an extra free year to finish up my associates degree. So things are hectic right now and writing is not on my mind 24/7. 

I haven't given up on writing. I plan to keep doing it. When that's going to happen, I don't know. Maybe when I get a chance to myself. A breather. I'm very tired and stressed, but I know it will be over soon. You guys being here for me is the greatest gift I could ask for.

Thank you for being here. ~Link