XII

Rei's POV

the smell of bread fills my sense as i awake
from my sleep. i sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. looking around the room, i notice a pile of clothes on the desk. it's folded neatly with a note sitting on top of it. i walk over to the desk and read the note.

"i picked up some clothes from the village for you as a thank you for last night. i hope you like them.

-Technoblade"

his writing was smooth and consistent, the cursive letters completely obliterating his cold persona. i laugh as i trace my fingers along the writing.

the clothes are beautiful. a striped button up shirt paired with tan trousers slips over my body.

 a striped button up shirt paired with tan trousers slips over my body

"he knows me well." i say, walking out of the room.

"goodmorning Rei." Phil says as i walk into the kitchen. "goodmorning Phil. what are you cooking?" "some beef sausage gravy with biscuits." he says smiling. "sounds good. where's Techno?" i ask. "he's up in his room, asleep i'm guessing."

i lightly knock on his bedroom door. "Techno? are you up?" i receive a groan instead.

jesus he is a fucking CHILD

"im coming in." with that i open the door. Technoblade is sprawled out on his bed, hugging one of his pillows. "Phil is making breakfast." i say, leaning on the door frame. he immediately stirs in his bed, sitting up. "what is he making?" his low, raspy voice booms through his bedroom. "biscuits and sausage gravy." he looks at me weird for a second. "sausage?" "yes, beef sausage." i laugh as a look of relief spreads over his face. "Phil wouldn't do that to you. c'mon, i'm hungry. he stands up and stretches his arms out. his night shirt lifts up, slightly showing his stomach. his muscles aren't toned, but they're still visible. "staring is rude." i look up at Techno and a smirk is playing on his face. my face heats up from embarrassment. "well i'm a rude person so it's fine." i say. "i'll meet you down there i'm gonna get dressed." Techno says, walking towards his wardrobe. "alrighty."

i sit at the table, my plate sitting in front of me. the pleasant aroma of sausage made me smile. Phil sits across from me while Techno sits beside me, an extra chair separating us. "this is amazing Phil!" i say, finishing the last bite of the meal. "thanks, i try." he says. Techno is pretty much inhaling his food. "are you good Techno?" Phil asks. "great." he says, smiling in embarrassment.

*knock* *knock*

we all look up from the table, towards the door. "i'll get it." Techno says, standing up from the table. me and Phil share glances as Technoblade walks towards the door. "Techno, we need to talk." i hear a voice say from the door?

Tommy?

"what are you doing here Tommy?-" "Schlatts dead." the house grew silent.

he's dead?