Chapter 3: History

Chopper: I'm losing thrust…

Edge: My left wing is damaged! I can't control my aircraft!

Grim: They got my engines!!

Those were the last things. (Y/N) heard from his former Squadron. He watched them got killed by an enemy Squadron ambushed them. They were conducting an esport mission for the US Marines to paratroop down an enemy base, but they didn't know there's already a Squadron waiting for them.

They fought the enemy Squadron intensely in the skies as many soldiers watched down from below. (Y/N) tried everything to save his former Squadmates, but he was too late. Their Aircrafts got damaged and they couldn't eject due to system malfunctions preventing them from ejecting. (Y/N) watched them crash one by one on the battlefield.

(Y/N) was contained with anger and sadness. He took down the rest of the enemy jets, marking that day, Blaze's Wrath. (Y/N) destroyed 16 enemy jet fighters by himself. He barely was able to return back to base. His Aircraft was beyond unrepairable and had to scrape it, but he managed to convinced the higher ups to give him the aircraft as a reminder of that day. He stored the aircraft in some abandon warehouse. He bought.

(Y/N) went into a massive depression after that day. Natasha, who was still his wife, tried to help her husband to move on from that day. (Y/N) was thankful to have a wife like her, even he still doesn't know about her cheating behind his back. (Y/N) went to the Funeral held for his former Squadmates 2 weeks after the incident.

He stood in the center where pictures of his former Squadmates was behind their coffins. He cried along with everyone there, their friends, family, and people deeply respected the Wardog Squadron from the bottom of their hearts.

(Y/N) returned home to find out about Natasha's cheating. They had a massive argument with each other for hours. He was still unable to control his emotions after the incident, now he found out his wife is cheating on him for 8 months after their wedding…

(Y/N): Why?! You been cheating on me all of this time?! I risked my life everyday for everyone, for you! I returned home from giving my respects to my former Squadmates! My second family! Now. I found out my wife is cheating on me!

Natasha: You never spend time with me!

(Y/N): …I asked my Commander before the incident to give me a month of without duty to spend some time with my wife, but it was such a waste…

Natasha: You're a weak man that can't spend some time with his wife!

(Y/N) couldn't handled it anymore. He kicked Natasha out of the house, give her $1000 dollars before returning back inside the house. He cried behind the door for a whole night, the most important people in his life left him, it severely broke him into pieces of his former self.

(Y/N) returned back to duty with a new personality, a cold one. He was informed that his former Squadron is getting disbanded and they are making a new one with (Y/N) as the Captain of the Squadron. He met his new Squadmates, and was surprised it was Abigail and Katie. His old classmates in "Top Gun".

The three of them talked with each other and catching up, when (Y/N) told the girls about his situation right now. They felt sad for him and happy because he's now single, the girls had massive obsession on (Y/N). They were happy his wife left him, so they can fill in that position as the new wife. They tried to cheer him up, but with little progress.

(Y/N) sold the house that he bought for him and Natasha. He didn't give any money to Natasha, which lead him into court, but he won the case against Natasha, the two girls suggestioned that they should live together in a large apartment. They are Squadmates after all, plus the girls can monitor (Y/N)'s mental health.

Few months passed by, the newly formed Cerberus Squadron were gaining popularity in the Air force and Army for doing life-death missions. They became the most deadly Squadron in the USAF for earning kills around 5-6 enemy jet destroyed in one day.

This caught the media's attention. They asked if they could feature the Cerberus Squadron in talk shows or anything, that can make the Squadron's popularity boost up more, the USAF agreed, the Cerberus Squadron got into talk shows, action shows, heck, even a movie.

Either the less. They still do their duty as pilots, clearing the skies from enemy jets and making it safe. (Y/N) was still broken after this things happening to him, that one hole in his heart is still empty.

What about Natasha? Well, at first. She didn't care at all and lived with the guy. She cheated with on (Y/N). They were doing great to say, until she found out. He's been also cheating on her with another woman. They argue and argue until Natasha realized. She was fucking blind by this guy's charm. She left the most handsome, loving and caring man. She could wish for!

She killed the guy in the same day along with the woman. He was seeing, the police didn't suspected Natasha for some reason. They did ask some questions on her, but they didn't really find her guilty of the two murders.

Natasha made her life goal to bring back. (Y/N) to her life again, but how many times. She tried and tried. (Y/N) always deny her very harshly while also destroying her public imagine, many people see Natasha as a whore. She gets harassed everyday in her life, even her own parents were disappointed with her.

She always gets mocked in her job by co-workers. She tried to find another job, but many rejected her of fearing. She's going to destroy their businesses. Natasha was unemployed for months until a company accepted her, but she still gets mocked.

Natasha's mental health slowly getting worse as she begins to cut her arms with a kitchen knife every night, as a reminder that getting sliced by a knife is not painful than leaving and hurting her ex-husband.

She wore jackets or sweaters everyday going to work or going somewhere to hide it from everyone. She still didn't gave up and still tries everything and I mean everything to bring back her husband.