Chapter 4: Visit

As the sun's rays managed to get through a hole on the bedroom curtains, the ray of light harassed (Y/N)'s face causing the Captain of the Cerberus Squadron to forcibly wake up. He opened his eyes to remember that today is Monday. He didn't have a job because he's on vacation so yeah. He felt some weight around his chest area, the captain looked under his blanket to see Abigail wrapping her arm around him, sleeping peacefully.

(Y/N) suddenly got a memory of Natasha, sleeping like how Abigail is, same position and same cuteness, but Abigail is more cuter than the cheater let's be honest here. She mumbled some words under her breath, the captain didn't really heard much of the words except 'Captain' from Abigail.

"Abigail wake up" (Y/N) said, shaking the cute sleeping girl beside him. Abigail respond to his words by mumbling more words, that can be easily mistaken for alien language never heard before by anyone in the world, a sigh escaped from the mouth of (Y/N).

He removed the arm of Abigail from his chest and turning the girl over to the other side, as Abigail hugged a pillow thinking if it's (Y/N) shirtless, and yes, the girls have seen (Y/N) shirtless countless of times before since "Top Gun", of course, as the law of equivalent exchange. (Y/N) has seen the girls shirtless too, but that's after the divorce.

(Y/N) stood up from the bed. He looked himself to a nearby mirror, the captain of the Cerberus Squadron was shirtless and only wearing boxer shorts. (Y/N)'s body wasn't skinny or bulky, it was the perfect male body for a modeling job that can make many women have nosebleeds. (Y/N) grabbed a shirt nearby and wore it before walking to the door.

But he changed his direction towards Abigail's side of the bed. He wrapped the sleeping girl with his blanket properly before exiting his bedroom. He walked through the long hallway of the apartment the Cerberus Squadron is living in. The apartment had three medium size bedrooms, one bathroom, one laundry room, a fairly large kitchen, and a large living room.

(Y/N) rubbed his left eye, as he walked towards the kitchen but he also heard the TV in the living room, the kitchen and the living room were connected to each other. (Y/N) sees Katie on the couch watching some cartoons while eating a bowl of cereal, the girl on the couch notices the male's presence. She turned to him.

"Morning Hubby!" Katie energetically said then smiles, also the reason why Katie called (Y/N) 'Hubby' is because she likes to call him names normally for couples like 'Dear', 'Honey' and etc. (Y/N) didn't say anything but just nodded to Katie before walking to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Katie went back to her cartoon, as (Y/N) poured some good ol' coffee in his mug, that was personally made by Katie during one of the Charity programs in a school, where students and military staff were tasked to make their own mugs. Katie made a mug for (Y/N) with the squadron name on it with hearts beside the name.

(Y/N) drank the coffee, as he watches the cartoon on the tv behind the kitchen counter, a door can be heard being opened and closed, moments later. Abigail arrived to the living wearing an oversized shirt with a picture of the Cerberus Squadron Logo and in her panties. She let out a yawn, as she went to the kitchen, grabbed the coffee mug of (Y/N) before she drank it.

"So Cap! What are we going to do today? We have 2 months of break. We should go somewhere!" Katie said before stuffing her mouth with cereal. (Y/N) took a moment to think about what Katie said, as Abigail cutely sipped on (Y/N)'s coffee.

"...You already know. Katie" (Y/N) said, as he took back his coffee mug from the grasp of Abigail. Katie realized what (Y/N) meant because every time, the Cerberus Squadron is given a break from duty. They always go somewhere that holds something very important to (Y/N).

[Timeskip]

The three pilots of the Cerberus Squadron arrived in a military cemetery. They got out of the car that (Y/N)'s father owned before, it was black dodge 1970 challenger. (Y/N) took care of his father's car and did some modifications like giving it more engine power, new parts , etc. The three off duty pilots were wearing casual outfits.

(Y/N) wore; a white shirt with no prints, black jeans, and boots

(Y/N) wore; a white shirt with no prints, black jeans, and boots. Katie wore a sleeveless blouse, skinny jeans and blue sneakers, and Abigail wore a red sleeveless shirt, white skirt that reached her knees, black stockings and white heels, and she had her done in a ponytail style with a red ribbon.

The three pilots walked past multiple graves of fallen soldiers while also giving their respects for the soldiers too, after a little walk they arrived at two gravestones. (Y/N) was holding two bouquets of flowers. He set the bouquet of flowers on the grave stones.

RIP
(Father/Name) "Cipher" (Last/Name)
XXXX-2001
"He was The demon lord of the round table, an amazing pilot, an amazing father, may you rest in peace"

===============

RIP
Lindsay "Pixy" (Last/Name)
1967-2001
"She was the wingman of Cipher, his wife, an amazing mother, may you rest in peace"

(Y/N) was silent, and also was beginning to cry when he remembered how his parents died, it was on his birthday. He got the news from his grandparents that his parents were killed in action because an enemy Squadron ambushed them unexpectedly. It broke him. A child losing their parents is hard to accept, especially (Y/N) was only 6 years old during that time.

The two girls beside (Y/N) already know that he was crying, everytime when they are here. (Y/N) always cries and the girls confront him. The Captain can't forget who were the people that brought him to this world and inspired him to become a pilot while knowing the danger of it, but he always wanted to say one last goodbye to them.

"It's okay Cap" Katie said, rubbing her hand on his back.

"They are proud of you" Abigail said, stroking his hair gently.

(Y/N) sobbed, "...Let's go... Katie, you choose where to go..." He said.

"Okay. I will tell on the car" Katie said, as the three of them walked away from the two gravestones. They hopped back on (Y/N)'s car before driving away to where Katie suggested going.

===============

A/N: I guess this is close enough for a female version of Pixy