safe

Summary: You are at home and your father comes home drunk.

Warnings: Hitting, blood, child abuse.

-

It was around 1 a.m. and my dad was still out, I was starting to get worried, not only for him being out for that long but for what he would do when he would come back.

I had called him 5 times already and no answer.

Finally I heard the keys on the door and he was finally home.

"God what were you doing all night?" I asked.
"Having fun." He said.

I could see some white powder under his nose and his shirt was full of alcohol stains.

"I was worried about you!" I said getting annoyed.

He walked towards me and slapped me, his rings made a small cut on my cheek making me gasp from the pain and hold my cheek. He then pushed me making me fall to the floor and he started kicking me.

How he be doing this to his own child?

He then grabbed a bottle of vodka that was on the kitchen counter from last night and started drinking he then made his way back to the living room and poured the licor on me making me gasp from the smell of alcohol making me feel sick.

He then walked away to his room and I sobbed on the floor as I tried to reach my phone that was on the coffee table.

I quickly clicked on my boyfriend's name and placed the phone next to my wet hair and waited for him to answer.

"Baby it's almost 2 a.m. is everything okay?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"Rafe.." I whimpered.
"Baby, what happened?" He asked.
"He hit me." I whispered.
"I'm on my way." He said handing up.

I put my phone down and tried to get up but my thighs were hurting from his kicks that I could stand up properly so I help onto the bookshelf next to me for support.

A few minutes later I see the front door fly open reveling my boyfriend.

"Oh my god baby." He said as he ran towards me.
"What did he do to you?" He asked as he saw my cuts and saw me all wet making him sad.
"Just take me to your house." I whispered.
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." He mumbled as he took my hand and walked me out of the house.

-

We got to his house and he walked me up to his bedroom and went into his closet to get some of his clothes and some of your underwear you have left there.

"You go take a shower okay, I will clean your cuts after." He said handing me his clothes.

I nodded as tears started falling down my cheeks.

"Your safe now." He whispered cupping my cheeks.
"Thank you." I sniffed.

I then went into the bathroom and took of my drenched clothes and got into the shower. The feeling of the hot water on my body made me start sobbing softly so Rafe didn't hear me.

I dismissed showering and the put on his hoodie and sweatpants, I brushed my hair and made my way back to his room.

"Hey baby." He said as I got into his room.
"Hey." I said as I walked towards the bed where he was sitting waiting for me.
"Feeling a little better?" He asked.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Sit down, I'm going to take care of you." He said kissing my forehead before he went to get some alcohol, cotton balls and some cream for bruises.

He got back and placed everything next to me.

"Tell me if I hurt you okay princess?" He asked looking me into the eye.
"Okay." I said.

He put some alcohol on the cotton and started cleaning the cuts on my cheek making me hiss at the feeling. After he finished cleaning my cuts he threw the cotton away and then turned back to me.

"Where does it hurt more?" He asked.

I pointed to my thighs, He slowly pulled my pants down and saw my thighs covered in red marks going to turn into bruises soon.

"Oh my god." He whispered to himself.

He grabbed the cream and slowly put it on my legs not wanting to hurt me.

-

He finished cleaning me up and we laid down in bed, I had my head on his chest as he slowly played with my hair.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said looking down at me.
"It's okay, Im safe now." I said looking up at him.

He leaned down and pecked my lips.