party gone wrong

TRIGGER WARNING

Summary: While you are at a party with your boyfriend and some friends a guy grabs you and rapes you, Rafe finds you and takes care of you.

Warnings: Mentions of rape.

-

I was just chilling at a party, I was talking to Sarah, my boyfriend's sister and some of she friends. I was drinking some juice since I didn't like alcohol, I realized I finished my drink so I went to the table to get more.

"Well hello pretty girl." I heard someone say from behind me grabbing my waist.
"Get off me." I demanded turning around.
"Okay but I need your help with something." They said.

The guy took me to the back where it was just trees and dark making me start to get nervous.
He pushed me against and tree and started kissing me, I tried pushing him off me but I couldn't, his lips were pressed so hard on mine that the only thing I could do was whine.

The man then started to pull my pants down and the only thing I though was, I'm going to get raped and probably going to die.

The man stopped kissing me to take his pants off and I tried to run but he made me trip and I fell on my face. He then knelt down behind me and spread my legs. I cried as he used me without my permission I tried screaming but he would just hit me. He had also tied my hands up so I couldn't get up.

When he was finished with me he ran away and I took a deep breath before I screamed on the top of my lungs hopping for someone to hear me.

Rafe was looking for me with Topper when he heard a scream coming from the trees, he recognized the voice and turned to Topper.

"That Y/N!" He said before he started running towards where the noise came from.

I continued to sob as I heard someone run and then saw Rafe and Topper making me sob even harder. When the man ran away he took my underwear with him and his my pants somewhere.

"Baby it's okay I'm here." Rafe said kneeling down next to me.

He saw all the marks on my body and that I was undressed from the waist down.

"Topper get a towel!" Rafe demanded.

Topper ran back to the party to get a towel.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.
"It's not your fault baby, it's going to be okay." He said rubbing my back.

Topper came back with some towels and Rafe wrapped them around me, he took me to the car and I knew where I had to go now.

"Take me to the hospital." I sniffed as he left the parking space.
"Don't you want to shower first?" He asked softly.
"No, the man....he......finish in me..........like that they can find him." I said.
"Alright." He said as he drove me to the hospital.

-

In the hospital they did the rape kit on me and sent in to the police to find who it was.

Rafe took me back to his house since I would spent most of my time there. He helped me out of the car and helped me inside the house.

He took me to his room and got someone of his clothes for me, I was shaking so much that I wasn't going to be able to shower. Rafe was kneeling down next to me on the tub gently washing my body as I sobbed on my knees.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said.

He helped me out and helped me get dressed, he then laid me in bed and laid next to me holding me close to him.

I was still shaking so he started rubbing my back and I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"For what?" He asked.
"For what happened." I said.
"It's not your fault princess." He said.
"I feel so disgusted." I said starting to cry.
"Everything is going to be okay baby." He said softly kissing the top of my head.
"Well will find that son of a bitch and he will get what he deserves." He said rubbing his finger through my wet hair.
"Rafe." I sniffed.
"Yes princess?" He asked looking down at me.
"Thank you, for being here." I said looking up at him.
"You don't have to thank me." He smiled before he pressed his lips on mine making me calmer.