strange - drew starkey

OUTER BANKS SEASON 2 SPOILERS

Summary: You hadn't seen your boyfriend for a week and today he was going to the MTV movie and tv awards since him and Charles Esten who plays his dad in the show were nominated for best villain. You surprise him by singing the song 'strange' by Celeste which is the song they used for Ward's death in the show and he even kneels for you.

Warnings: None :)

-

I was back stage getting ready to go perform and surprise my boyfriend. I was going to be singing a song from the show to surprise everyone but mostly Drew.

"And the award goes to, Outer Banks, Rafe and Ward Cameron." I heard the girl announcing.

They walked up on stage and the staff member took me to the other stage next to it where there was a piano where I was going to sing and play.

They thanked everyone for the award and that was my turn to go. I started playing the first notes as I light turned on on top of me grabbing everyone's attention. I looked at Drew before I started singing and gave him a smile.

Everyone was screaming when the saw me but they turned quiet when I sang the first lyric. I sang it mostly looking down at my keys since I was kind of nervous.

Everyone cheered as I got up and then made my way to the stage where he was and he actually kneeled down and put his arms up and placed the on the floor making me laugh. He then got up and hugged me tightly.

"You were amazing." He whispered in my ear.
"Thank you." I smiled pulling away.
"I missed you." He said pecking my lips making everyone scream making us chuckle.
"I missed you too." I whispered.

I then went up to the microphone to say something.

"You know he's the one when he kneels down for you." I said making everyone scream.

I walked back to were Drew was standing and we walked off stage.

"So I'm the one?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.
"You are and will always be." I smiled.
"I love you so much." He said pulling me into another tight hug.
"I love you too, so much." I smiled against his shoulder.