Panic Attack...??

CC-kyaaaaaaaaa...nahi di...aap nahi arahi yaha...

BC-haan Haseena...aap yaha nahi arahi...

HM-dekho...6 jagah bomb blast honewaale hain...hume rokana hain isse...and see I promise ki hum ye mission successful hone ke baad turant nikal jayenge...I promise...

BC-pakka...

HM-haan baba pakka...

Just when MM came running...

MM-mumma aap kisse baat kar rahi hain...

HM-chote papa aur mamu ke saath...

MM-mujhe bhi baat karni hain...

HM-ye lo...

MM started to talk with them and telling them stories...she went near balcony and rain started...she started getting drenched in water but dared not to move...

HM's POV...

Tommorow I have to face them...I don't know what to react or how may they react seeing me alive...but I don't care because they are nobody to me...I hate them...the way they hate me the same way I hate them...who gave me birth, who bought me in this world none other than Noor Jahan begum...she didn't trust her own daughter wow...the woman who know me since 30 years...the women whom I love just like my ammi that's Pushpaji...the man whom I loved like my brother...that man just said me that hope if there were no sisters in this world...how dare he...yes he is none other than Mr. Veyom Singh...the masumiyat queen to whom I just love like my small princess...but she also...oh ya and the most two important person who I loved the most beyond the limits has just thrown me out of there house, world, life and what not...ya its none other than Mr. Anubhav Singh and Mrs. Karishma Singh...the most tough time whom I need the most was both of them...my anu and my kashi...but I thought God just want to check them...but from my side they are failed...today they lost trust on me with that they lost my trust on them...that innocent Rishi...who can't leave without his buamaa...that devil also took my rishi far away from me...that day this all snatched away my happiness, my smile but remember one thing the day you will get to know the truth you will surely regret...today I am only alive for my daughter and my country other than that you have made me emotionless...you have made me a lifeless body...the pain I have gone through the same pain you will go through one day...and that day for sure I will be far away from you all...just mark my words...I HATE YOU ALL...I HATE YOU...

HM's POV ended...

She sat down on floor resting her head on railing...after so many hours HM felt unconcious as she was sitting since 3-4 hours in rain and plus it was cold too...MM was talking with CC and BC as after 8 years she was talking to them...when she completed and went down...

MM-bade papa badi mumma...

TC-kya hua princess...

MM-mumma kaha hain...

MC-aapke saath hi thi na mumma...

MM-nahi badi mumma...mumma mere saath nahi hain...

TC-hey bhagwaan...abb ye ladki kaha gayi...

VC-dad...ek min mein dekh kar ata hun...

TC nodded...VC went and checked hole house but she didn't found...actually HM was sitting on corner that's why no one found her...

VC-dad bua kahi nahi hain...

MC-princess aap kaha bethi thi jab aap phone par baat kar rahi thi tab...

MM-badi mumma...main mumma ke room mein thi...mumma chote papa aur mamu se baat kar rahi thi...

TC-toh room mein hi dekhte hain...

All went in room and search in closet, bathroom, behind bed as the room was big...finally MC went in balcony and saw HM lying unconcious...

MC-hasuuuu...(shouted)

All came there...MM started crying...

MM-bade papa...kya hua mumma ko...

TC-kuch nahi baccha...vedu...princess ko lekar jao...

MM-nahi...main mumma ko chod kar kahi nahi jaungi...

VC-baccha...dekho mumma ne aapko aise rote hue dekha toh...unhe kitna bura lagega...hum na unhe rest karne dete hain...woh kaise yun thik ho jayegi...

MM-ok...

Both went from there..

TC-mitali...call doctor fast...

MC-yess...

 After sometime doctor came...after checking HM...

D-she is alright...abhi uska sharir thanda hain...jitna ho sake utna inhe paseena lane ki koshish kijiye...unka temperature back to normal ho jayega...

TC-thankyou doc...

D-vaise...aap inke lagte kon hain...

TC-behen hain meri...

D-aur inke pati...

TC-divorce ho gaya...

D-oh...am sorry...

TC-no...its ok...

D-ok...I am leaving...take care...

TC-hmm...thankyou doctor once again...

D-my pleasure...

Doctor went from there...all kept windows and door open and fans and Ac closed as doctor said she need to become sweaty...all went from there...in evening HM woke up with jerk...

HM-anu...ammi...humari baat suniye...anu...

VC came there and then realised that she got PANIC ATTACK as always...yes she gets panic attacks when she takes too much stress about that thing...

VC-bua...bua...calm down...kuch nahi hua hain...everything is okay...(he gave her water)aap paani pijiye...

She drank water in one go...

VC-aap thik hain...

HM nodded...

VC-bua...aapko kisne kaha tha baarish mein bheegne keliye...

HM-tumhe pata haina vedu hume baarish bahut pasand hain...

VC-haan...par aap pichle 4 ghante se bhig rahe the...(and told hole incident)

HM was shocked...

HM-muskan...muskan kaha hain...

VC-usse mom ne sula diya hain...bahut ro rahi thi...

HM-I am sorry...

VC-don't worry...aap ek kaam kijiye go and get fresh...main tabtak ramu kaka ke haaton aapka khaana bhijwata hun...

HM-hmm...

VC left...and HM went to get fresh...after coming out she had her food and went to sleep as she wants to left next day to Lucknow...

.

.

.

.

Upcoming-Haseena is Strong...