Flashbacks of Haseena with Everyone (1.2)

Haseena was eating candy floss as muskan wants candy floss...she looked at candy floss and remembered her karishma's memoried...

Flashback...

Today again they had fight over case...and KS blamed some points on HM which was literally hurting...so haseena decided not to order, not to fight, not to stop her from doing anything with KS...she had kept all doors, windows closed and was crying...

HM-kya hum itne bure hain...(crying loudly)

KS could able to hear her cry...she was regreting on her blames...she decided to say sorry...

PS-kya hua karishmaji...

KS-aa...woh MS...

PS-ye aapka humesha ka hain...aap apna point samjhane keliye dusron ka dil dukhati hain...apno ka dil dukhati hain...

Karishma was literally hurt of her own words...karishma went near cabin and knocked the door...haseena wiped her tears and opened the door...haseena's swollen eyes hurted karishma's heart badly...

KS-MS woh...

HM-pushpaji...hum headquartes jaa rahe hain...(and left)

KS again god sad....but after a min she took her keys and left for somewhere...

In evening when HM came back to thana...she didn't found KS anywhere...and all were left for there home she thought...

HM-aa...badnaam...karishma singh kaha hain...

B-arey maddam...acha hua aap agayi...hum kabse aapko phone laga rahe the...

HM-par kyun...

B-karishma maddam ko bukhaar agaya hain...

HM-kya...

B-hmm...aapko pushpajine unke ghar bulaya hain...kyunki woh aapka hi naam le rahi hain...

HM-thankyou...hum nikalte hain...

Soon she reached karishma's home...haseena opened door and light got switched on...she was shocked to see whole hall filled with candy floss...

HM-karishma singh...

KS hugged her from back...

KS-sorry noor...

HM-abhi yaad ayi noor ki...

KS-hume maaf kardijiye noor...humne jo kaha woh gusse mein keh diya...

HM-yahi gussa...yahi gussa kisiko bhi hurt kar sakta hain jaise aaj hume...aaj aapne hume kya kuch nahi kaha...kitna bura laga hume...isliye humne socha tha...aaj se hum na aapse baat karenge, na aapko order denge, na aapse ladenge aur nahi aapko kuch bhi karne se rokenge...(with tears)

But she didn't recieved any response so she turned to see karishma sitting on her knees offering her candy floss and seeking for forgiveness...

HM-aapka kya kare hum kashi...(hugging her)

KS-maaf kariye hume...(giggling)

HM-chaliye budhiyan ke baal khaate hain...(excited)

KS-haan chaliye...aapke hi hain...

Both ate candy floss like small kids...

Flashback over...

Karishma was sitting alone on dining table while having shirkhurma...she looked her side chair to imagine haseena there...she smiled...

Flashback...

HM-ammi...hume bhi shirkhurma chahiye...(with grumpy face)

AMMI-tere liye nahi karishma keliye hain...

KS was showing her tongue...

HM-tere liye nahi karishma keliye hain...(mimicking)huh...aapko humari kadar hi nahi hain...thode dino mein hum jayenge ne tab dekhna maa hume sab banakar degi...yahatak i shirkhurma bhi...

KS-aww...humala baccha...aajao...beth jao idhar...(guesturing her to sit on chair which was beside her)

HM sat beside her...karishma forwarded her spoon full of shirkhurma...

HM-are khao...hum lelenge dusre bowl mein...

KS-aise kaise...jhoota khaane se pyaar badhta hain...

HM-ohho...drama queen...

KS-umahhh...

HM took the bite and closed her eyes to feel shirkhurma...while KS smiled...

Flashback over...

Both were thinking while eating their sweets...

Flashback...

HM-chaliye na kashi...kyun itna dar rahi hain...

KS-nahi hum...hum nahi...hume dar lagta hain uss ride se...

HM was pulling KS on a columbus ride but karishma singh was scared of it...

HM-kashi apne noor par bharosa rakho aur chalo...

KS finally gave up and came with her...both had fun but karishma was scared equally...haseena laughed...

HM-kya kashi...aap ek bhaukaal dikhanewaali daroga hain...aur aap iss chotese ride se dargayi...e no chaulbe...

KS-bhakkk...

HM kissed her cheek and took her to have some more fun...

Flashback over...

HM and KS smiled at same time and wiped of there tears....missing those fun moments...haseena took her "ZAKHAM" diary and wrote something on it...

.

.

.

.

Upcoming-Flashbacks of Haseena with Everyone (1.3)

Sorry for the late...Hope you will like it...