Cheetosh Flashbacks...

One Fine day...

Not for Cheeta as yesterday he met with a small accident....he doesn't got much injured....he has a bandage in his head...so it was a day off for cheeta for his fast recovery...he was getting bore and bore

CC-yarr bore ho gya hu...kya kru...ummmm.....phone chla chla kr thak gye hu... breakfast bhi khaa liya....ab ek kaam krta hu...room ki safayi krta hu...but kaha se shuru karu...(he said to himself looking at his messed room )

CC-closet se start krta hu...han ye theek rahega...

He started removing all stuffs from his closet...cleaned it...and when he was putting back his stuff...he saw an KeyRing...tears start developing in his eyes and he got a Flashback...

Flashback...

It was 1 August and Cheeta was happy as He brought a gift for her best friend Santu...(uss time toh one side love tha na)cheeta was waiting for her ....on that day Santu was a bit late ...as she was busy in buying gift for his friend cheetah...she entered MPT and saw that Cheeta was missing...so she immediately ask KS...

SS-Karishma maddam !! Cheeta kahi dikhaye nhi de raha ?woh aaj chutti par h kya ?(tensed)

KS thought to take fun of her so she lied her that Cheeta was off duty as he has some injury in his hand while he was coming to MPT...our Santu grew more tense...she start going to Cheeta house to ask for his health...at the door she collided with Cheeta...and Santu was shocked to see him perfectly fine...standing infront of her...so she asked hurriedly...

SS-Cheetay !! To thik h....wo Mai jab aayi tu nhi tha idhar...toh maine Karishma maddam se pucha...unhone bola tujhe chot aayi...dikha kaha lagi h ....

She started searching wound in his body...here our Cheeta was blushing as he saw Santu's caring side...he come out of his dream world when he heard santu's voice...

SS-cheetay !! Tu toh ekdum thik hain...toh karishma maddam ne mujhe kyu bola ki tujhe chot aa gyi h...pata hain mai kitna dar gyi thi...uff wo sab chod...ye bata mere liye kya gift laya h??(she asked in enjoyment like kids)

Cheetah understood that KS has pranked her...he smiled...and then thought to prank her again so he said...

CC-santuji aaj aisa kya h jo hum aapke liye tofa laaye...

SS: cheetay !! Aaj friendship day hain...bhul gya kya...

She said in shock as how he can forget the special day of them...as they were only friendssss....Here CC started bursting out of laughing and said her...

CC-santu ji hum aaj ka din kaise bhool skte h ...aaj toh friendship day h...aur hum aapke liye gift bhi laaye hain...wo toh hum buss thoda mazak kar rahe...jaisa karishma maddam ne kiya aapke saath...

SS-toh tujhe sab yaad hain...aur tune bhi prank kiye mujhpar Karishma maddam ki tarah...huh !!jaa tere se baat nhi kr rhi (fake anger)

CC-aree nhi nhi SantuJi dekhiye kabhi kabar mazak karna accha hota hain...aur wo sab rhene dijiye aaye ye aapko aap ka gift dikhate hain...

SS: Haan haan chal...maine bhi laya h pehle tu de fir mai dungi..

CC-nhi SantuJi pehle aap dijiye na...

SS-nhi tu...

CC-nhi pehle aap...

SS-maine bola na tu de...