Chapter 3

The next day, you woke up with strong pain in your lower abdomen. You recognised what it was; menstrual cramps.

"Shit" you groaned internally.

You tried getting up but felt a weight around your waist. You turned to look at the white-haired man laying behind you. Remembering what happened the previous night, you rolled your eyes.

Everything about him frustrated you. You hated how he would belittle you but somehow manage to make you feel cared for. You knew very well that despite the pros of being with him, the cons outweighed them.

You were angry. Both at him and yourself. Why? Because he managed to revive the limited feelings you had for him.

You tried lifting his arm wrapped around you when you heard his husky voice.

"Where are you going?"

His voice was low, it almost sent chills down your spine.

"To the bathroom" you responded in a monotone voice.

Gojou slowly removed his arm from you while fully opening his eyes.

Without a word, you walked off to the bathroom, Gojou's eyes following you.

While you were doing your business in the bathroom, an idea came to your mind. You always thought Gojou was manipulative when really, his care for you wasn't an attempt of manipulation, it was real. Either way, now it was your turn to manipulate him.

Gojou only had one weakness and that was you. You were going to use that to your advantage.

Later on, you went downstairs to make yourself breakfast. After a shower, Gojou met you downstairs.

"Baby?" he inquired. You responded with a hum not taking your eyes off what you were doing.

"Doesn't your period start today?"

"How would you know?" you wanted to scoff but didn't because it would ruin your plan.

"I track your period"

If you were still madly in love with Gojou, you would have gushed about how thoughtful it was. But at the moment, one word came to your mind, "weird".

In reality, you stayed silent. " Am I correct?"

"Who knows..." For some reason, you didn't want to make him right. It was childish but you hated the idea of Gojou being right about something even when he clearly was.

The man smirked at your answer. "Anyway, I'm supposed to leave for a mission soon but, I don't know how I feel about it"

You turned and raised a brow at him.

"I can't leave you alone. You're obviously going to run away but, I can't bring you with me either. That's why I'm considering..."

Knowing what he was talking about, you said, "Gojou you can't let people die just because you want to keep me here..."

Your tone was cold. To which he responded with, "You only care about the people when it means you can escape me, baby. Weren't you the one begging me to stay a few months back?"

As he spoke, he got closer to your face, a smirk still plastered on his face.

You chewed back the insults you wanted to spit at him; you had a plan to continue.

"Yeah, when you were still valuable," you said in a sad and disappointed tone.

Immediately, his smirk dropped. "What do you mean by that?"

You ignored him and took your dish to sit at the dining table. He followed you, repeating the same question. "What do you mean by that? I'm serious"

You looked up at him and said," I'm not sure you can handle it..."

"Of course, I can. Tell me." he scoffed.

"I mean exactly what I said. You're not valuable to me anymore"

You spoke in a manner that sounded as if you were just ranting about an unpleasant yet insignificant memory. It was nonchalant, passive and disappointed.

"Actually, you never were it's just that I realised that too late. It's a shame you had to be the crazy type. To think that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you" you cringed before continuing.

"To look at the bright side, at least I learned a lesson. But you were right about Kaisu though. I may have a thing for her... But that's not a topic I should discuss with an ex who's completely obsessed with me" you ended and took a bite of your food.

Gojou was speechless.

His pride? Hurt. His feelings? Crushed.

He was astonished by the fact that you considered him as a burden, a disturbing presence, a disappointment of your past. To the point where you were talking about wanting someone else as if your relationship ended a century ago.

Indeed, it was the first time Gojou admitted that your relationship was over.

But the last thing you said though... An ex who's completely obsessed with you. That was exactly what he was and he hated it.

Gojou couldn't hurt you, he needed you, he wanted to keep you safe but, the fact that you didn't reciprocate made him the obsessed and controlling man he was.

He hated that.

Never once did he imagine Gojou Satoru, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, being chained down to a woman. That's what hurt his pride.

You noticed his silence. Your plan was just initiating. You looked up at him with an expression that said, "What's is it this time?"

"Earth to Gojou. You lost your tongue?"

He looked at you and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Pfft. I told you, you can't handle it," you scoffed.

Gojou was lucky his black glasses hid his eyes. For the first time, his eyes got teary because of the mix of emotions he was feeling. Once he realised that, he left the room immediately.

You stayed there in silence, enjoying the mess you had just started. Your goal wasn't to hurt Gojou though it was enjoyable. No, your focus was and had always been your escape. Messing with him was just a step closer to that.
.
.
.
.
.

Mio here. Sorry, I know this is super short but I have a huge writing block when it comes to this story. I'm not sure of how it's going to end so, bear with me when it comes to the late updates.

This story really blew up though. Thanks. I didn't expect to get any reads but since people are actually reading this, I'll continue writing.