❤︎ Epilogue ❤︎

A beautiful h/c haired woman stood, staring at the mountains and never ending sea in the distance

A beautiful h/c haired woman stood, staring at the mountains and never ending sea in the distance. Her e/c eyes sparkled under the sun.

It's been years.
Years since Mor'du finally got his peace.
Years Four Clan reunited.
Years since The former Queen was turned into a bear.

The kingdom was in peace, well mostly. When you have 3 troublemakers running around freely you can't really have peace for a single moment.

Y/n snorted when she heard Maudie's shouts in the background.

Some things never change.

She should ask the 3 troublemakers to give Maudie some break. Maudie wasn't really that young anymore.

Y/n looked down at the sparkly silver ring sitting on her finger and instantly a fond smile curved into her lips.

She still remembered clearly how a year after the whole 'bear incident' all those years ago, Merid finally tried to ask her to marry him.

-Flashback -

"This is really Beautiful, Merid!" Y/n exclaimed as she looked around beautiful lightning and flowers that were decorated in the garden. She felt Merid's hand snaked around her waist from behind as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Not as beautiful as you, sweetheart." He breathed and Y/n shivered as his hot breath hit her skin.

"Mmmm." She hummed, leaning against him. "You told me you wanted to say something." She reminded him.

Y/n frowned when she felt his body go tense. He unwrapped his arms from her waist and took a step back.

Y/n turned around, looking at the nervous face of the man she loved. "Everything okay?"

"Yes. No. I mean YES! I just-"

"Hmmm?"

"I- well you see....."

"...."

"I-"

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, "What did you do?" Then her eyes widened, fearing for the worst and yelled, "Please don't tell me you have another tea party with that witch and got some weird ass pastry with you!!! I swear to god, Merid! I will kill you this time!"

"What nooooo!" Merid shook his head. "I will never do that again! I have learned my lessons." Then he took a deep breath then shattered to shutter again, " It's not that. It's just- um-"

She looked behind Merid when she heard someone scoffing and frowned when she found no one there. She turned her attention back to Merid. Her patience was wearing off as much as he loved this man but right now her dictionary doesn't contain the L word.