❤︎ 17. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Fᴀᴛᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅs ❤︎

Final chapter!!! 🥺😢

———

Everyone watched in sadness as the young prince broke down holding his mother and the girl he fell in love with, realising nothing's happening

He began to cry when his mother's eyes changed completely and y/n just looked at him with blank look. Her e/c eyes held no love or any other emotions.

"Oh, no no no! I don't understand. I..." he sobbed. " Oh, mom, y/n, I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I did this to both of you, to us." He tearfully hugged them.

"You've always been there for me."

🎶 A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth
Mise ri d' thaobh, Ó mhaighdean bhàn 🎶

"You've never given up on me. I just need you back. I want you back, mommy. I love you."

🎶 Ar rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faic
Do thìr, dìleas fhéin 🎶

"I love you, y/n."

🎶 A ghrian a's a ghealach, stiùir sinn
Gu uair ar cliù 's ar glòir 🎶

The lords and their daughters were now crying, hugging each other. The bear triplets hugged their father's leg as Fergus watched, his eyes welled up with tears.

     🎶 Naoidhean bhig, ar rìbhinn òg
Mhaighdean uasal bhàn 🎶

The sunrise slowly washed over them, lightening the tapestry. 

Merid felt his mother's touch on his hair and y/n's soft hand wiping his tears away. He openened his eyes and saw Elinor had turned human again and y/n was softly smiling at him.

"Mom! Y/n! You're back!"

Laughing, Elinor hugged both Merid and  Y/n, and kissed their face repeatedly as both of the teens chuckled in happiness.

"You've changed!" Merid exclaimed.

Shaking head, Elinor puts her hands on Merid and y/n's cheeks, "Oh, darling. All Three of us have." She kissed their foreheads.

Fergus came up running towards them, "Elinor!"

He pulled y/n, Merid and Elinor in a group hug, then grabbed Elinor and kissed her on the mouth.

Merid did some fake gagging noises and buried his face on y/n's hair, not wanting to see his parents smooching. Y/n laughed and wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh, dear!" Elinor breathed after she and Fergus broke their kiss.

"Hey, Merid?" Y/n softly called him, taking her eyes away from Elinor and Fergus.