Finds and Rediscoveries

In Korea, my character is trying to practice Hangul himself. I'm thinking his name could be Joseph Darby-Sumdac, as a reference to the surnames Sumdac from the Animated continuity and Darby from Transformers Prime. One day, he notices a pink liquid on his waterproof clothing, and touches it with his hand, making him feel funny. It makes him put the palm on his forehead, causing his eyes to glow somehow, and have a startling effect on him. He removes the palm, which is purely clean alongside his forehead and falls unconscious. Someone sees him unconscious and takes him with them. I'm thinking of this scene being of the ones crafted without any dialogue, much like how Genndy Tartakovsky creates his projects.

Meanwhile, in a desert somewhere in North America, the energy surge from what happened to Joseph has been detected by the Deceptions, who are nearing completion of locating their ship, the Nemesis.

Airachnid(Cate Blanchett): That's odd.

Soundwave: What is it?

Airachnid: I just detected an energon spike somewhere on this planet. Maybe this could be one of the ones that gained the energon spoils hidden off-world.

Shockwave: Meaning that there were some skirmishes on this planet.

The Seekers show up, having acquired their new vehicle modes, and surprise the other Decepticons.

Starscream: Like our new style?

Megatron: Starscream, what was all that for? I swear if you-

Skywarp: This was all my idea, Lord Megatron.

Megatron: Skywarp?

Skywarp: Why transport ourselves with Cybertronian forms when we could look like this planet's vehicles instead? We could surprise the inhabitants and attack them. They'll be too late to realize what's really going on.

Starscream: The other Seekers and I felt he had a point and played along.

Megatron: Interesting idea, Seekers... Decepticons, we must find new vehicle forms.

Decepticons excluding the Seekers: Yes, Lord Megatron!

Shockwave: *picks something up on his device* I found it.

Blackarachnea(Cree Summer): Found what?

Shockwave: The Nemesis is near. In that direction.

The Decepticons shapeshift to their Cybertronian forms one last time, and take off in Shockwave's direction, discovering the Nemesis being buried under a plethora of sand, much like the Ark. They go forward to find an entrance from the surface and are successful. They search the ship for a way of activating, and find one, though there is a small amount of energon, though it should still be enough to fuel the entire vessel and more. Even some Decepticon droids, based on the Vehicons and Eradicons from TFP, are created with some method that starts with the creation of active and sentient/sapient body-like things called something that could translate to or be rendered as "protoforms", with them being triple changers and their vehicle modes based on Earth's vehicles by default.

Dirge: What happens now?

Megatron: We start salvaging resources.

Shockwave: With this planet rich in resources, I could be able to find a method of turning it into energon, and maybe figure out a method of powering this ship with the star's energy as well.

Thrust: But what about those things that were in the Autobot ship as Skywarp had said?

Shockwave: Soundwave and I, and his minions, could listen to everyone's conversations. It'll take time, but we'll figure out which ones.

Soundwave activates the space bridge, and some of the 'Cons go through, the bridge taking different amounts at random places. One of them, accompanied by LB-487, ends up in Korea, where an Autobot has ended up as well. Somewhere in North America near the Arc, a few other Decepticons end up there and find some vehicles to scan. In that place, so are two yellow-colored Autobots. Two of the drones end up somewhere near New York as well. Also near the place are two Autobots, one blue and one white-colored, having taken on some new vehicular models.