Yet Another New Franchise

I have this idea that would seem similar to the first one dating back to 1984, but much more intense. I'm thinking that the Autobot arc would, in this case, crash into a desert, and be buried beneath the sand over a period of tens of thousands of years. 80,000 years after the crash, a small group of humans discover and enter the ship, seeing the Autobots and Decepticons inactive. One of the humans touches something that activates the arc, also activating Teletran One, who would give energy to the inactive Cybertronians, who start going into battle, with the humans escaping and trying to reel from what just happened.

In the arc, the Decepticons leave, having found some new types of forms to become. The Autobots also find some new forms but stay behind to find out where they are, and what happened. Other elements I might add is the Decepticons establishing a colony of their empire on Earth, comprising of a large amount of territory in the Middle East, where oil can be found. There could also be parodies of automobile and internet conglomerates to join the effort of aiding the Autobots. Elements mimicking small parts of Michael Bay's first Transformers film could be included.

Another idea, this could be a collaboration between me and Genndy Tartakovsky, with Hasbro and Rooster Teeth of course. Some sound effects from the 1980s could be included, specifically for the transformations from humanoid mode to vehicle mode, while the rest could be from Joel Valentine, specifically the explosions, crashes, metallic plate endings, etc. In other words, the same sound effects you'd hear in Tartakovsky's previous and current shows.

Seeing the first three episodes of Transformers Armada, I am inspired to add in the idea of humans creating suits similar to exosuits, which could allow said humans to combine with Minicons. Maybe I could make Arcee and Elita-One sisters, and maybe, while keeping Bumblebee around, bring back Hot Shot, and make the both of them brothers. I'll need to work out the "siblings" thing of Cybertronians for this new canon I'm trying to come up with. In a similar homage to Marvel Studios' Black Panther and the underrated/hated Pacific Rim Uprising, there could be something similar to neural lines and wireless piloting of avatar Autobots.

For VA's, if this could involve me and Genndy Tartakovsky, I could include some VA veterans. But maybe not Peter Cullen or Frank Welker. Sorry if I offended you, but they have voiced Optimus Prime and Megatron/Galvatron respectively in the 1980s, in Michael Bay's movies, and in Transformers Prime. There probably might not be a point in including them yet again. It's redundancy. Also, I might consider not including the voices for Prime and Megatron from the Unicron Trilogy, which Armada is the beginning of. And I hope you guys have good ideas for their VAs.

Continuing the topic of VA's, I might include veterans who have appeared in past incarnations of Transformers, and veterans who haven't, a number of them having experienced working with Tartakovsky. The veterans would include Tara Strong(the voice of Sari in Transformers Animated), John DiMaggio, Phil Lamarr, James Arnold Taylor, Janice Kawaye, Meghan Fahrenbock, Kevin Michael Richardson, Grey DeLisle Griffin, Ashly Burch, Billy West, etc. One VA I might consider including is Jean-Benoît Blanc.

I might consider future expansions later on, and I hope you guys could have some bright ideas for this concept idea.