Ch. 1

Y/N's Pov:

I was in my room reading books when My mom came in my to call me...

Y/M: Y/N dear~

Y/N: Yes mom?

Y/M: Come down there is something we need to tell you.

Y/M: ok!!

I went down stairs and saw my dad wih his friend i guess talking. I approached towards them..

Y/D: Oh Y/N. Come here..... Meet my best friend and his wife. Mr and Mrs Kim.

Y/N: *smiles* Hello I am Lee Y/N.

Mrs Kim: Omo you are so beautiful.

Y/N: Thank you

Mrs Kim: Come sit beside me dear.

I gladly accepted it...

Y/N: Dad why did you call me?

Y/D: I want you to marry my best friend's son. He is Kim Taehyung

My heart clenched when my dad said to marry some1 whom I dont even know properly and he is a mafia king.

Y/N: D-dad isn't he the mafia king?

Mr Kim: He is dear, but a really great son. I'm sure he will love you. I hope you will too

Y/D: Y/N, dear its for all of our betterment. Also, our business will also be ok and Taehyung will also protect you. So plz, will you marry him(he said with hope in his eyes)

I was shocked. Taehyung is one of the cold hearted mafia kings. His father and my father, both are business men. When my dad said to marry him he said it with pleading eyes. I can't say no to my dad cuz I love him and afterall its for our betterment but ehat bout my feelings. Will Taehyung love me? Will I love him?? I don't know??

Y/M: Plz dear don't deny. Taehyung is a really nice and handsome man.

Y/N: *sighs* Ok mom and dad...... I'll marry him just for you all.

Y/D: *happy* Thats my daughter, so we accept this marriage.

Mr Kim: So do we. Hahaha. Congratulations

Y/D: Same.

Mrs Kim: We are so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law like you dear.

Y/N: T-thank you Mrs Kim?

Mrs Kim: Don't call me Mrs Kim. Call me mom

Y/N: Y-yes mom.

Y/M: Lets make Y/N and Taehyung meet each other tomorrow

Mrs Kim: Absolutely.

Mr Kim: Lets go then. We'll take our leaves. Goodbye friend

Y/D: Good bye.

After everyone left.. I went to my room locked the door and started to think about the marriage. I don't want to marry a stranger.... Lets see how he is tomorrow......

A/N's Pov:

Meanwhile in Taehyung's House...

Taehyung: *angry*  Mom, dad I don't want to marry

Taehyung's Pov:

I don't want to marry any girl. For me I don't trust in love anymore... Its total bullsh*t.

Mrs Kim: Dear plz, she is really kind and beautiful. I'm sure you will love her. After all, its for our business.

Taehyung: Well not my business, and you know mom I don't trust in love anymore.

Mrs Kim: Son that was your past and that girl was a sl*t.Forget bout the past Tae. Think bout the present and Future. Y/N is a really wonderful child. Plz don't deny

A/N's Pov:

Taehyung had a gf Yuri who cheated on him only for money. Taehyung was madly in love with her that he couldn't see that she was just using him. When his gf left him with another man after taking his money. He was furious. He loved her so much but at the end, he got nothing. From that day on he became a cold hearted mafia and killed his gf and her bf and never trusted in love or relationship ever again.

Mr Kim: Son, plz do this for us plz..... We are doing this for good. Give it a chance to this relationship Tae. Plz....

Taehyung's Pov:
I will never fall in love with anyone. I don't give a sh*t bout it. I'm pretty sure that Y/N must've done smth to marry me for money for sure. For that she may had told her parents to talk bout it. Tsk.... Get ready Y/N You're coming in hell. I'll treat you like a trash!!!

Taehyung: Fine. I'll marry her......... just for you nothing else.

Mrs Kim: Treat her well

Taehyung: Mom-

Mrs Kim: Promise me Tae

Taehyung: *sighs* Fine.....

Mr Kim: We'll meet them tomorrow again so make sure not to be late son

Taehyung: Ok dad.

This is the first ch plz plz plz support me and vote and follow tell my what type of ff you want. Enjoy!!