Ch. 21

A/N's Pov:

Time Skips......

Taehyung and the others came far away from the city to a place which is near to the jungle.

That place is owned by BTS!!! They can come and use it whenever they want!

It's one of their old abandoned mansions which they use for killing or torturing their enemies or related to these!

It's quite a normal mansion with a whole entrance and backyard.

The atmosphere was quite cold and windy! No one was dared to come near this mansion without BTS' permission!

Not much ppl knew abt this place! And before they arrived, their men were already there waiting for them!

The interior part of the mansion might be a bit scary! As it's a really old mansion and it's not decorated properly cuz no one lives there and BTS only use that for mafia stuff! It's dark inside only the light from the outside could be seen through the window!

That mansion is more like their secret place!

Taehyung and the others came out of the car after a 30min ride!

Jimin: Yah Yoongi hyung not again! Cmon it's time for action not sleeping!

Suga who was sleeping peacefully got annoyed cuz he had to wake up

Jin: *sighs in disbelief* This man! YAH GET UP OT I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY PINK PAN!

Suga: Fine! I'm up *annoyed*

RM: Guys focus!

Suga: (nodded while yawning and stretching his arms)

Jhope:We're finally here!

Jungkook: *looks around* Haaaaaa this place reminded me of our old memories when we used to use it!

Men: *approaches to Suga* Boss! We've got that person whom you asked for! He was about to leave for Australia but we caught him before the flight!

Suga: *hums* Good!

Taehyung: You guys brought him in the basement right?

Men: Yes boss! We also blindfolded him before coming here!

Taehyung: *hums*

Jhope: Let's go then!