Ch. 13

A/N's POV:

You made your way to office and before entering his room you heard noises bout something breaking. Sounds of glass breaking could be heard from Taehyung's room. You got worried and quickly went in....

You got shocked seeing what happened. You looked at the surroundings...... Broken glass all over, papers torn on the ground. You saw Taehyung looking outside of the window massaging his temples. His back was facing you he was trustfrated(frustrated).

Y/N's Pov:

I hate to admit but I felt my heart clenched seeing him in that condition. He was looking sad and angry. I couldn't see him like that. Wtf is wrong with me? I really love him but he doesn't so why can't I move on?

I could hear sobs from Taehyung. Is he crying? This is the first time I saw him crying. He didn't notice that I'm here.

I was hesitating whether I should approach to him or not. What if he gets more angry?

I saw Taehyung taking out his gun. I gasped. What is he upto now? He gripped onto the gun tightly. I don't have any other options other than approaching to him. I went to him.....

Y/N: T-taehyung.....

He looked at me....

I felt so hurt seeing tears on his eyes

I felt so hurt seeing tears on his eyes. This is the first time I saw him in this mess. Dried tears, sadness, anger could be seen in his eyes. His puffy eyes....

Taehyung: *wipes tears* What are you doing here? What do you want?

Y/N: uhhh.... Mom wanted me to come and talk to you. Are you okay?

Taehyung: I'm fine *cold tone* Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk to anyone right now.

So stubborn.....

Y/N: You don't look fine Taehyung. You can share your sadness with me(why am I doing this?)

Taehyung: Go away (he said while looking outside of the window)

Y/N: Why are you uncomfortable when you hear Jinwoon's name? Why do you hate him so mu-

Taehyung: STFU... *he yelled* Didn't I tell you to leave? (He said while looking at me) It's none of your f"cking business. Don't act to be a "good wife".

Y/N: I'm not acting to be a "good wife". Plus I don't even want to be. I just care about you. Your parents care about you.-

Taehyung: Did I tell you to care about me? No right? I freaking want you to leave. Just get tf ou-

You cutted him off by HUGGING him...
Taehyung was stunned by your sudden action...

Y/N: Calm down

Y/N: Calm down....

Taehyung was stunned at first but after a few minutes, he gave up and hugged you back and started crying.,......

Y/N: Tae... Why are you crying? Please open up to me. Keeping your anger and sadness within yourself is more bad for yourself. It's better to share your feelings with others whom you trust. Don't keep it among yourself and let it out. It's better to do that. So cry it all out. I'm always here for you, to listen to you...... (You said caressing his back)

He cried more in your embrace hiding his face in the crook of your neck. He pulled you more closer to him, crying badly...... You just stayed silent and kept Caressing his back....

You both stayed in that position for 8 mins and Taehyung felt really better having you by his side. He calmed down...... This is the first time someone was by his side to take care of him.......... Make him feel better....... You both felt safe in each other's embrace.

Y/N: Are you ok? Why do you feel so insecure?

Taehyung: I hate Jinwoon.... He looks innocent but he is a real devil. After his parents died, my parents started to love him more than me. Since childhood he stole my parents away from me. My parents care about him more than me. They made me feel lonely. He stole everything from me. After we were finally 19 or 20 I met Yuri but she betrayed me too...... *sobs* Whenever I see him my blood boils.....

Y/N: (in mind: Tae has suffered so much) But Mom and Dad doesn't feel like they love him more than you.

Taehyung: *breaks the hug* Yeah Cuz Jinwoon was always there. Now that he is coming, I can't refuse cuz of my parents.

Y/N: Ohhh...... But, as he is coming here, try to avoid or ignore him. Think  him as a stranger or a normal guy who is just staying here for few days. You don't need to focus on him. Ok? *concern*

Taehyung nodded..... He looked at your eyes deep in your soul.... His watery, glowing dark brown eyes.....

Taehyung: Y/N.......I want you to stay away from him as much as possible. From now on, you'll stay close to me. Don't talk much to him and ignore him. I don't want him to steal you away from him......

Y/N: Y-yes!

Is Taehyung already falling for you? Or is he just doesn't want to let you go? And who really is Jinwoon?? What's his story? Too many mysteries... To find it out stay tuned...

Don't forget to vote and follow 💜💜