baby tools store

On the way home, my mom stopped at a department store ، I asked her why we stopped but she didn't answer, we went inside, we walked to the baby section and my mom started looking for diapers and plastic pants.

The saleswoman turned to us and said, “Can I help you?” My mother replied, “Yes, thanks, I need some diapers for my daughter. Do you have any nappies for her?”

“I think these plastic pants are good,” the salesperson started to help my mom, she said as she picked them up، I took my mother and put her near my waist, then took 12 packs of cloth diapers.

She said they were my size too, my mom took two more packs and several different colored plastic pants, all my size.

The saleswoman told my mom they have some Pampers diaper packs that fit me، He also explained that they are better for outings and trips outside the house.

After buying other things, we left, I wasn't happy about it, because I was so embarrassed that my mother had talked about wetting my bed with an unknown person.

We got home, my mom told me to go play while she packed for our trip.

We were going to leave home in a couple of days by car, and my dad had talked to the moving company so that they would take the furniture after we left.

By the time we got to the new house, the company had already moved everything there.

We should stay in a hotel, while I help my mom arrange the new house.

Please comment and vote.
Thank you.