on way

We had a long drive, the car was full of boxes, all with stickers, but it didn't have my name on it, just because it was at the bottom or stuffed inside other boxes ، But I noticed that above all the boxes there was a diaper box, very close to the window, where everyone could see it ، I tried to reach her and keep her out of sight, but my mom stopped me and told me to stay still and stop playing with boxes before she hurt me.

As we were walking in the car all of a sudden I felt the urge to pee. I said, “Mom, I want to pee.” She replied, “Peee in your diaper baby, then Mama will change her when we stop at the gas station.”

I tried to hold out as long as possible, and I complained again, but she answered, "Baby, you pee in your diaper, don't worry, my mom will change it soon." ،Do you want to eat something?  Mom said, "I said no and tried my best not to pee.

After a while, I was looking out the window, trying hard to hold on to her, and suddenly nature won the battle, I started crying, I sat in the back seat with a very wet nappy in the middle of my leg.

The mother turned around, this time with half a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of juice in her hands, the mug imprinted with Mickey Mouse's face.  Mom said, "Eat this baby, it'll make you feel better. We won't be stopping for dinner soon, so here's your lunch. When you're done, I have the other half of the sandwich, if you want more."  The other half.

I was so bored, I sat there doing nothing but watching the cars go by and counting the lampposts, I had some toys and some books, but at least I was eating to pass the time.