𝟏

ᴏɴᴇ;

ᴏɴᴇ;

Present

It was barely dawn but Yelena was already awake. She had heard her parents leaved home some minutes ago.

She couldn't understand why they seemed to love more their jobs than they did their children.

She stopped being bothered by it a long time ago, though. The same could be said about her brother.

The siblings were just glad they had one another and it was more than enough for them.

Yelena was the type of person that woke up really early but didn't want to leave the confort of her bed.

She usually woke up and spent some time with her eyes closed, enjoying the warm of her sheets and the flufliness of her pillow.

What could she said? The girl loved her bed.

A sudden knock on her door made her opened her eyes and looked at it.

She already knew who it was. After all, there wasn't anyone else home.

Jace entered her room before she even had the chance to respond to the sound.

He gave her a lazy smile, leaning against the door after he had closed it again.

He seemed to have just waken up, if the mess of his hair was anything to go by.

"Holy shit, what happened to your hair tonight?" Yelena asked her twin with a teasing smile on her face. "Got in a fight with you pillow, perhaps?"

"Very funny, sis." He replied with an amused smirk and a playful roll of his eyes.

The blond girl just winked at him jokingly and proceed to close her eyes.

"Make space, let's have some sibling bonding time." He told her, throwing himself into her bed and putting most of his weight on her.

"Ow! You idiot!" She answered with a painful groan, pushing her brother off her and scoping closer to the left side of her bed to made room for him. "You only use the excuse of the sibling bonding time because you like my bed more than you like yours."