𝟑

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ;

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ;

"Yelena Herondale." Someone said, taking the girl out of her thoughts.

She swallowed once, hoping that with that action all her nerves would be send away. But surprise, they weren't.

She rised from her seat and began walking towards the man that had called her. On her way to him, she caught the eye of Beatrice on the Abnegation table, and sent her a wink.

The girl smiled at her, mouthing 'good luck' on her way.

Yelena mouthed back a 'same', and continued her path.

She arrived to the man's side and he later led her to a hallway with different doors in it. He stopped in front of one of them and Yelena deduced it was the room she was going to take the test in.

The man, seeing she was already in front of the door, spare her a glance and left, leaving her alone.

Yelena rolled her eyes. What an asshole.

She closed her eyes for a second, talking a deep breath, and opened the door with fake confidence. She didn't want to show she was nervous, she couldn't. So she put up a facade.

It was established that the person in charge of someone's test couldn't belong to the same faction as the one taking the test. This was in case there could falsification of the results.

That's why Yelena knew a candor wasn't going to be performing her test. They were usually abnegates that voluntered, some from amity and in the rare occasion a dauntless.

She was hoping she would be lucky enough to find herself with an abnegate, at least an amity. But no, it seemed as it her luck wasn't with her that day.

Yelena fought to keep up her facade when she saw a dauntless man in all black clothes with pircings around his face and tattos on his skin.

She hadn't seen him before that day, but with only a look she knew exactly who he was.

Eric Coulter.

And most importantly. A Dauntless leader.

'You need to be fucking kidding me' She thought cursing her life.