𝟓

FIVE;

FIVE;

The choosing ceremony had finally come to an end, and every initiate was eager to go to their new factions.

Yelena and Jace were lucky enough to be one of the firsts to go. The dauntless were usually the first to left, seeing as they caused some chaos along their way.

None of the sibling turned back to look at their parents.

They were dauntless now, and that meant leaving behind all their attachments on Candor. Unfortunately, that included their parents.

"You go ahead, I'm going to try and look for a friend of mine" She said towards Uriah and her brother.

"You sure?" Uriah asked her, not wanting to leave his friend behind.

"Yeah, I will see you in the train." The blonde replied.

"Ok, be careful sis." Jace told her, kissing her forehead as a goodbye.

Yelena saw both boys disappeared among the crowd and she began searching for Beatrice.

She knew the abnegate would be a little lost, not knowing anyone, and the blonde wanted to make sure her friend would arrive towards Dauntless headquarters safe and sound.

Yelena found her soon. After all, she only needed to locate grey clothes among all black.

She approached the girl, who was looking towards the Abnegation section of the room.

'Probably taking one last look at her parents." Yelena thought.

"Beatrice, hi!" The blonde greeted the abnegate with a friendly smile.

"Yelena, hello." She replied back, turning to look at her.

"I thought you would be a little lost so I wanted to asked you if you would like some company until reaching Dauntless." She told her, waiting for an answer.

"I would like that." She said with a grateful smile.

Beatrice didn't want to admit the fact she was nervous about the choice she had made. Right now, she didn't have a clue of what was going to happen or how she would reach Dauntless.