Chapter 18: Always Maybe

Your smile completely unravels me. 

"Michael

"Michael." I giggle as his lips kiss my shoulders. "We have class soon. We gotta start getting ready."

We were at his dorm in his bed. I'm still avoiding Alejandro and Lena. I know I have to eventually talk to them. But, I'm still not ready. His hands slip under my shirt. My body shivers from his cold fingers. It's only been a few days since we started having sex and he seems so comfortable now. Tomorrow I'm spending thanksgiving vacation at Michael's house. With his family. I will be meeting the rest of his siblings and I guess a proper introduction to his father. 

His big hands cup my breast. I guess we are missing breakfast. We've been avoiding everyone. I guess we're not talking about our relationship with others. I'm not stressing about it. Because I know where I stand in our relationship. He sits me up and smiles at me. He pecks my lips a few times while lifting my arms. He grabs the end of my shirt. Raises it and off of me. He licks his lips. I don't have any panties on. Because of last night. We barely made it to the bed. 

I don't know what has gotten into him. But, I love it and I love him. I do love this man. He not only has my heart. But, he has all of me. He only has on a pair of boxers. He stands from the bed and removes them. He reaches to his nightstand and grabs a condom. We're running low. Can't believe we went through three boxes in a few days. He gets back into the bed and hovers over me. I guess we are doing this before class. 

________________

Though we weren't late. We were still pushing it for time. We worked up quite the appetite after sex. We left campus for some good breakfast. Now Michael carried me on his back as we made our way to class. Usually, we're the first ones. Now were second to last. I can hear Ms. Jerome's heels clicking against the floor. 

"Good morning you two." Ms. Jerome greets us as she caught up with us. 

Michael nods his head. 

"Good morning." I greet back before yawning. 

I'm tired now. That breakfast gave me the damn itis. Not just sex with Michael. 

"Didn't get much sleep, Lucy?" She asks. 

"I did. But, I had a big breakfast." I say and yawn again.

Michael giggles softly and I roll my eyes. Boy, stop it. 

"Well, no falling asleep in my class. You know midterms are next month. But, I'm glad to see that you're happy." She says smiling at us. 

"Thank you." I say returning her smile. "I am." I say looking at Michael.

We get to our class and he puts me back down on my feet. He takes my hand and we walk into class. We sit in our usual seats. Michael leans towards me and kisses my cheek. I sit there blushing.