Chapter 20: All The Time

I could lay next to you forever.
Or until we decide to go eat.

I poke Michael's side. I know he didn't go back to sleep. He just likes to play tricks on people. He rolls on his side. Facing away from me. His face buries into his pillow. I know he's fighting to laugh. I come closer to his ear and my hand slips under his shirt. 

"I know you aren't asleep." I whisper. 

I feel his stomach tense up. I peck his cheek till I get to his neck. I lick his jaw and then kissing it. My tongue swirls around as my hand grows closer to his bottoms. My hand slips under as I start sucking on his skin. He grabs a handful of my hair as I grip him. I know I'm leaving a mark. But he doesn't seem to care either. 

"Mm. You taste so sweet."

I give him a gentle squeeze and he breathes out. 

"Want me to continue."

He hums in response. He rolls onto his back. I sit up and my hand slips from him. I straddle his legs. 

"I knew you weren't sleeping." 

I lean forward and peck his lips. 

"Why are you so damn handsome?" I whisper against his lips. 

I can feel him smile as I kiss him again. 

"I've only done this once. So I'm not quite sure what to do."

He nods his head. I kiss his nose before leaning back. I can tell he's blushing.  

"Be honest with me okay. If you don't like something I do or feel uncomfortable with anything. You tell me okay."

He nods his head. I pull his pajama bottoms down some. He springs out semi-hard. His chest rising up and down. I grip him in my hand and he bites his lip. My hand glides up and down his shaft slowly. 

"Do you like that?"

"Mm." He moans. 

He raises his shirt some and his hands rest flat on his belly. His eyes watched my every movement. I pick up my pace.

"What about this?"

He bites his lip as he nods his head quickly. I'm a little nervous. But, I wanna try this. I'm curious about tasting him. I just didn't research as he did. I lean down and his eyes grow wide as my tongue comes in contact with his tip. His hips jerk forward. He pulsates as he grows in my hand. Veins popping and throbbing. I'm glad he's enjoying himself. I give him a squeeze with a slight twist and he groans loudly. 

"Hey, gotta be quiet. We don't wanna wake anyone."

He nods his head. His eyes strained as he stared down at me. I saw an ache in his eyes. Not of pain. Of pure pleasure and deep sexual desire for me. His jaw tightens as my hand pleasures him. His hips jerk forward. His fingers tangled into my curls. He was pushing my head down. A whine escapes his lips.