[1]

~GALAXY P.O.V

We got off the train and walked towards the castle of the Crystal Empire.

You see, my sister, Princess Twilight Sparkle, has her very first princess summit, and we made to come to the Crystal Empire for it.

Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike wanted to come with us and headed them.

"Hoo-wee! Your very first princess summit. You must be over the moon, Twilight," Applejack told her as we got to the castle. "Oh, I am excited. But, to be honest, I'm a little nervous, too," Twilight informed us before Pinkie walked up to her.

"You're 'nervicited'! It's like you wanna jump up and down and yell 'YAY ME!!'" Pinkie said before she started to jump up and down as we watched her. She landed on the ground before looking at Twilight.

"But you also wanna curl up in a teeny-tiny ball and hide at the same time!" Pinkie told her before she got up from the floor and walked up to Twilight. "We've all been there!" she told her as she rubbed her head before running off.

"I'm there almost every day," Fluttershy mumbled before I put a wing around Twilight and smiled at her. "You've got no reason to fret, Twi. Everything's gonna be just–" I started saying before Rarity ran up in front of Twilight, causing me to jump back in shock and flew up into the air.

"TWILIGHT! Oh, sorry, darling, but I just realized you're not wearing your crown. You haven't forgotten it back in Ponyville, have you?" Rarity asked her as she grabbed her cheeks with her hoofs before Twilight looked at Spike.

"It's in my bag," Twilight informed her as Spike patted the bag. "Just feel a little self-conscious about wearing it. Haven't really gotten accustomed to these yet, either," Twilight told her before she tried to fly up failed miserably.

"You are a princess now, Twilight. Embrace it! I'm telling you, if I had a crown like that, I would never take it off. Why, I'd sleep in the thing," Rarity told her as I helped Twilight up from the ground.

The two of us shared a look as we smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the doors to the throne room and we saw Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence waiting at the other end of the room as guards blew trumpets.

The eight of us looked into the room in shock before we started walking in. I looked at the guards as they finished the trumpet playing before I bumped into something.... Or someone.

I looked up and saw an orange pegasus pony with blue hair staring at me in shock. I chuckled nervously before taking a few steps back. "Sorry," I told him and he smiled.

"Her highness, Princess Twilight Sparkle!" the pony announced before Candence walked up to us with a giggle. "Twilight! Galaxy! I haven't seen both of you since the coronation!" she greeted us as Princess Celestia and Luna walked over to us.

"We have so much to discuss. But it can wait until tomorrow. You all look tired from your journey. Now, off to bed, all of you," Princess Celestia told us before we walked towards our sleeping quarters with excited conversation, except for me.

When I got to the door, I looked back at the pony I bumped into and looked at him for a few seconds. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled. I gave him a slight wave before I flew after my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight, Spike, and I unpacked our stuff as we got ready for bed. I flew up onto my bed and lied down before I heard Twilight sigh. "What's wrong, Twilight?" Spike asked her and I nodded in agreement as I noticed she was wearing her crown.