[2]

~GALAXY P.O.V

Twilight stared in shock as she started panting as I stared at my... Hands?... Yeah, I'm gonna call them that. Twilight started to play with her hands while freaking out and she did the same with her... Long log things, which I'm gonna call legs. 

"Twilight, you have to get it together!" Spike told her and I nodded.

Twilight was breathing heavily before she sighed. I sat on my legs as Twilight got down on her hands and legs. "Uh, Spike. What... does the rest of us look like?" I asked him.

"Um, like you two. Only not you two. Both of your muzzles are really small," Spike told us and our eyes widened. "Our muzzles?!" Twilight and I shouted in shock before we touched them.

Twilight was about to scream again but I covered her mouth. "Are you gonna scream again?" I asked her and she shook her head before I took my hands off her mouth. "Why are you not freaking out?" Twilight asked me.

"Twilight. We saved Equestria from magical beings a few times now, and Luna did mention that mirror was a gateway between worlds. I knew something weird was gonna happen. Just not... This weird. I still expected it, though," I explained to her.

We stayed silent for a few seconds before the three of us looked around. "Where are we?" Spike asked us before crawled over to the mirror, or statue in this case.

"I don't know. But that must serve as the gateway back to Equestria," Twilight said as she put her hand through the statue, and on the other side was her hoof. She drew it back before shaking her head.

"We need to find my crown as soon as possible and get back there," Twilight said before we stood up on our legs before we noticed a building in front of us. "I suggest we start searching the castle first," Twilight said before she got down on her hands and legs as Spike got on his back.

"Works for me," Spike said before Twilight started to walk off like that. I looked to my right and noticed the people walking were standing on the legs. "Um, Twilight? I don't think that's how you-" I started saying but cut myself off when someone was looking at her weirdly.

"Yeah, I don't think that's how the new you is supposed to–" Spike muttered to her as I walked over slowly. Twilight stood up quickly and waved at him with a nervous smile. The man shrugged before walking off with his dog.

"Whooaaa... Whoa! Ooh..." Twilight said before she grabbed onto a rail to keep herself up. "C'mon, Sis. Spike. I do not wanna be like this for longer than I have to," Twilight said as we got to the top of the steps.

"Well, look on the bright side. You don't have those pesky wings to worry about anymore," Spike said, causing Twilight and I to glare at him. Twilight tried to open the door with her horn... But it wasn't there and she just slammed into the door.

"Hmm!" she said before she gasped. "My magic! It isn't working!" Twilight said and I snickered. "Makes sense. You don't exactly have your horn," I told her and she looked at me in shock. "What?!" she shouted before Spike and I sighed.

"We really need to find you a mirror. You too, Galaxy," Spike told us before I opened the door and we walked in. We looked around and I noticed that it... Looked like a school. We walked over to a trophy case and looked in.

"What do ya think, Spike? Sis? Other artifacts she's stolen from Equestria?" Twilight asked before we gasped as we saw our reflections. "What are we?" I muttered as I played with my hair.

Suddenly, a bell rings, causing a lot of things like us to walk out. We tried to walk through but we just ended up on the ground because they knocked us over. We somehow got out of the crowd but someone pushed me and I stumbled back, hitting my back on something.