[4]

~GALAXY P.O.V

Twilight walked up to a vending machine as I watched from nearby. I looked down as I sighed. "Am I really weak?" I asked myself before I heard creaking.

I looked up to see Twilight on the ground and I noticed a person that looked like Trixie standing next to her. "Excuse me. The Great and Powerful Trixie! ...Needs some peanut butter crackers," she said before she put a coin in and the food in the machine went to the bottom.

She took it out of the machine. "Voilà!" she said holding up the crackers before she walked away. I walked over to them as Spike stuck his head out of his bag.

"Sunset Shimmer is right about one thing. We don't know the first thing about this place. If I'm gonna really fit in and win votes, we need to do some research," Twilight said as we walked down the hallway.

"Research?" Spike asked her. "This place has a school. I have to believe it's got a..." Twilight said as we stopped at a door and we gasped. "Library!" Twilight and I said in unison.

We ran inside with a smile on our faces. I grinned at Twilight and she sighed. "Can I please research the stars, constellations, and space, please?" I asked her and she sighed. "Right. Just don't take too long reading," she told me.

I smiled before I walked down a row of books. It took fifteen minutes but I found the books I was looking for and grabbed a stack of them. I walked back over to Twilight and Spike to see them sitting at a table and I set my books before I started reading.

I was on my second to last book when we heard.

"The library will be closing in five minutes,"

Twilight and I yawned before I gasped. "I hadn't even thought about where we're gonna sleep tonight!" I said and Twilight nodded. "Same," Twilight said as we looked under the table to where Spike was.

"Way ahead of you," he said before he walked off and I grabbed the book I was reading and the last one I needed to read while Twilight picked up a book before we followed him.

We got to the top floor and went to the back of the top level and we saw a sheet.

"It's a little...." he pulled off the sheet to reveal a book bed, big enough for two people. He coughed. "Dusty. But it doesn't seem like anybody comes up here," Spike told him as we sat down on the book bed. "It's perfect, Spike," Twilight told him before she pets Spike on the head.

"So, how did your research go?" I asked Twilight as I put my books on the ground.

"I found this book. It's called a yearbook. It seems to be something they use to keep a record of things that have happened at the school," Twilight explained to us as she opened the book and flipped through the pages, but she then got to a certain page.

"Look. That's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and I'm gonna bet the girl on the far right is Rarity," Twilight said, causing Spike to grab the book in excitement.

"There's a Rarity here!? Uh, I mean, uh... interesting photo," Spike said as he handed the book back to Twilight. "What's interesting about this photo Spike, is that it looks like their friends," I told them and Twilight nodded, but Spike missed the point.

"They do look like our friends. But I thought we'd figured that out already," he told us but Twilight and I shook our heads. "No, I mean... they look like their friends with each other. But it doesn't seem like they're friends now," I told him as Twilight and I looked down.

"Not so much," Spike said before Twilight and I laid down the book bed. "I just can't help but get the feeling that Sunset Shimmer had something to do with it," Twilight attempted and I nodded. "It seems like something she would do," I told them with a nod.