1|Where are we?!

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Shoto Todoroki was leaving the hospital after giving Itadori the letter he had written in secret to him, however the moment he got out of any passerby's view, a portal appeared under his feet and swallowed him within the blink of an eye. The moment he entered the portal he immediately fell unconscious.

Shoto awakens and slowly picks himself up while slowly observing his surroundings. "Am I... in a theater? Have I been kidnapped?" Todoroki groggily thought to himself.

Something like this wasn't that unexpected since he was the son of the current number two hero, so being threatened because of his fathers status was nothing new, but when he fully stood up he was shocked to see his entire class and even some of his teachers passed out on the ground! Hell even All Might was passed out, what was so strong that it could take down All Might?!

"If I'm the first one to wake up, then maybe I should try to find if there's a way to get out of here, the others will more than likely awaken soon." Todoroki thought to himself as he began to look around the area he woke up in.

The next person to awaken was 1-A's homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa who after waking up shoots up from the ground ready for a fight until he sees Shoto. "Todoroki? What are you doing here?" He slightly tenses up at the sight of one of his students being stuck with him in an unknown space, his worries grew even more when he sees his fellow teachers and his students alongside the two of them.

"Oh sensei I was trying to see if there was a way for us to get out of here since all of Class 1-A is in here and even some of the teachers are here too including All Might, obviously Itadori isn't here since he's still unconscious in the hospital, but I've had no luck finding exits only bathrooms and a room with food nothing else. Do you think this is another attack from the league?" The teen asks not really showing any worry in his voice.

"No, most likely not. We seemingly took down their biggest weapon at the moment and if they were able to knock All Might out and all of us, why would they keep us alive and not in binds. Secondly why put us in a movie theater that's from the look of it pretty new? But we should keep our guards up just in case."

One by one the members of 1-A wake up and then the teachers wake up as well there are mixed reactions around the entire room some were screaming (mostly the grape headed perv) while the pro heroes were doing their best to find a way out but their luck came up short when they found nothing of the sort until they heard someone yell out "Uhm Aizawa Sensei! I think I might've found a letter for you!" The one to find the letter and yell out was none other than Midoriya! Eraser walked over to his student and grabbed the envelope from him while also telling him he did a good job in finding a clue to their surroundings. The hero opens up the envelope and hands it to Present Mic so he can use his loud voice to read it but also whispering to him not to mention the part about All Might being able to stay in his buff form in this pocket dimension for the entire time they were there.

"Everyone listen up! The letter says-" Present Mic clears his throat and prepares to read the letter to the students. "Welcome heroes in training and pro heroes my name is Hana and as you can see I brought you into a pocket dimension so you can learn of Itadori Yuji's true past! I mean you absolutely no harm and when you are done with watching all of Yuji's past I will send you back to your dimension!!"

The room fell silent after hearing that. Pocket dimension? All of this just to watch Itadori's past? What was so special about it? Considering the heroes couldn't bust their ways out and found no doors that lead to the way out of there they had no choice but to believe it. The teachers huddled together for a mini meeting to talk before they began watching.

"Do you really think we'll really see Itadori's past?" Present Mic asks while still having some doubts about the whole thing. "Not like we have a choice to believe Hana or not, if they could take down All Might then they could easily take us down as well." Midnight says while looking towards the number 1 Hero. The remaining two teachers agree that they might as well just follow what Hana said and sit down and see what happens.

"Everyone find a seat now!" Yells out Aizawa while he also hopes Hana wasn't lying and will show them the truth about Itadori's past.

"ALL RIGHT NOW CLASS LET
US BEGIN!!!"