3|Itadori vs Mahito

(Boy these pictures I'm using for these chapters banners aren't gonna match the vibe of whats gonna be shown in these chapters)

MENTIONS OF GORE

Before the next scene begins a letter spawns out of nowhere into Aizawas lap that reads on the front with big bold red letters READ THIS!!!

"Alright everyone before we watch the next clip it seems like we've got another letter from this Hana person so we'll read this first! Mic could you do the honors?" Aizawa says hoping that nobody realizes that he's making mic do it because their teacher is so lazy.

"Why of course Shota! Hello there once again students and teachers of UA! This letter is so that you can understand what's happening in the scene because there will be a new person with Itadori in this scene named Junpei! He's a friend of Itadori's that goes to a different school from Itadori's which he's sadly bullied in and never had any friends until he met Itadori! That's all you need to know for now! -Hana" Present Mic declares trying to put on a high and mighty voice while speaking causing Midnight and some of the students to start snickering.

By the time Mic finishes the letter they feel bad about Junpei and that he only made a friend in high school but they feel their spirits raise a little when they hear that the friend he made was Itadori. "All right then class lets start the next scene now!" Most of the class yells out a loud "YEAH!" and when they do the screen turns on.

The scene starts with Junpei and Itadori kneeling down to talk to each other when Itadori asks Junpei to tell him everything that happened and that he won't curse him anymore, which then causes Junpei to tell Itadori that his mother had been killed by a curse which causes Itadori to feel a deep amount of sadness, but he then tells Junpei to come to Jujutsu Tech because of all the crazy strong teachers there and reliable friends as well.

"His mother was killed by a curse that's terrible..." Midnight says while wiping a tear from her eye. "Isn't that Gojo Satoru? Why does Itadori consider him a friend? Didn't he say that they were going to execute him? It seems like he also goes to the same school now as Fushiguro so that's two high schools he went too before UA so why wasn't that in his file? There must've been a lot of stuff we missed between the last video we watched and this one." Aizawa thinks to himself trying to figure out what happened between then and now.

Itadori then tells Junpei that if they work together they can find out who cursed his mom and then Junpei could kill them, but when he says that Mahito comes down the stairs and makes himself known to the Jujutsu Sorcerer. Right after he calls Yuji the vessel of Sukuna he traps him against a wall transforming his arm to make it ginormous and grotesque.

"Tch something pisses me off about this asshole." Bakugo spits out. "Yeah I know what you mean something about him rubs me the wrong way." Kirishima says now worried about the fate of Junpei and wonders who exactly this patchwork looking guy is.

Itadori tells Junpei to run away from Mahito but then Junpei tries to defend Mahito by saying he isn't a bad guy but then Mahito walks up behind him and begins to insult the boy but then when he's done talking he then says Idle Transfiguration which causes the boy to become a curse.