2| Ryomen Sukuna/Episode 1 of JJK

The screen lights up and is shown in Yujis POV as he looks around a room covered in strange papers and lanterns while a man with a blindfold over his eyes says Good morning and asks him which one he is right now.

"What is this place? And why does Itadori have blood on his chin?" Kirishima asks out loud not expecting an answer from anyone since they're just as clueless as he is.

Yuji is shown to be tied to the ground using ginormous ropes while the man known as Gojo Satoru says "it's been decided you'll be secretly executed."

Silence fills the room as they barely just started watching and they were hit with the bombshell that Yuji was going to be executed but when it finally all hit them there was a collective shout of "WHAT?!" The only ones not shouting were  Shoto and Shota who were trying to figure out why Itadori would be executed. "Young Itadori must've been kidnapped by villains in the past and was going to be killed by them, but he must've escaped from them...I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you young man..." All Might thought to himself while his blood boiled thinking about the kind young man being kidnapped and killed by villains.

The scene changes to Itadori's house and shows Yuji calling the hospital his Grandfather is in to see how he's doing only to hear that his Grandfather doesn't want him to come and see him and for him to go to his club.

"Geez Itadori's Grandpa seems like a really stubborn guy." Kaminari says out loud which causes some of the class to chuckle a bit since Denki hit the nail on the head with Yuji's Grandpa being very stubborn while the teachers frown at the scene knowing that Yujis Grandfather is long gone and so is his parents as well leaving him with no family. "It seems like he has a decent relationship with his Grandfather, so it doesn't seem likely that his Grandfather abused him. He also seems to not have the scar on his face yet, so it couldn't be from his parents either, so could it have really came from a villain attack?" Aizawa thought to himself while watching the screen with a growing interest.

The scene then cuts to a sign saying "Miyashiro Prefectural Sugisawa Third High School" where a black haired teen is shown looking for something called a cursed object, however it's gone so he calls someone and threatens to punch them after they make a joke about it going on a midnight stroll.

"Cursed Object what the fuck are these extras talking about?!" The angry blonde exclaims being very irritable since they're being forced to react to Itadori. "Hold on a minute didn't the guy on the phone sound like that Gojo Satoru guy?" Present Mic asks wondering if the black haired boy is tied to Yuji's kidnapping as well. "From the sounds of his voice it seems to be him. I'm not sure what the two are talking about when it comes to a "Cursed Object" but I doubt it'll be anything good." Aizawa answers with a slight scowl on his face as he remembers the face of the man that was going to kill Itadori.

"I'll have to make sure I look into this "Gojo Satoru" man and see if there are any files on him or not, if not he could possibly be a villain that hasn't been discovered yet and that he's the one that harmed Yuji in the first place." Aizawa slightly tugged his scarf in annoyance at the fact that Yuji seemingly had to escape from this "Gojo" person by himself and was seemingly tortured by him, I mean why else would he have that scar on his face?

The screen then shows a door leading to an occult club which houses Itadori and two of his upper class men while they use a ouija board to see what animal the council president is weaker than landing on Ku-ri-o-ne or a sea angel.

The action causes most of the students to bust out laughing while the more serious ones or the ones that don't get the joke just stare at the screen in confusion even Bakugo is shown to be laughing at their antics "HOLY SHIT HES WEAKER THAN A SEA ANGEL?! THATS HILARIOUS!!!" He barks out while almost keeling over from laughter while Midoriya says something that causes the class to go silent "Didn't Itadori say he was homeschooled all of his life? Why is he at a high school then?"